Working Abroad

Yeah I went to Tenerife for New Year's Eve with my mates, stupidly we bought a one way flight for £25 the lady in the travel agent said your get a flight back for the same price out there so off we went, had a great new year and went to the airport New Year's Day and it was shut not sure for how long. I ended up staying out there for a year and what a year that was.

Just go for it your love it!!?

• Like 3

Working away since I started working. Next contract is in India for 2 years. Heading over in March, It takes its toll

Totally agree ,I've done 3 years in Thailand so far and it sounds great but trust me it takes its toll, it's particularly bad if you enjoy being out in the countryside and hunting because you can get that here. If it's short term just to see the place and shag everything that moves then go for it but don't bother long term

ATB

• Like 2

Working away since I started working. Next contract is in India for 2 years. Heading over in March, It takes its toll

Totally agree ,I've done 3 years in Thailand so far and it sounds great but trust me it takes its toll, it's particularly bad if you enjoy being out in the countryside and hunting because you can get that here. If it's short term just to see the place and shag everything that moves then go for it but don't bother long term

ATB

Hit the nail on the head mate, from the second i get on a plane all i want to do is get back home!! Ive alot of mutts to enjoy and live in the country and while im away thats the thing that drives me mad that nearly all the places ive worked are cities and its all hustle n bustle, dont get me wrong i make the most of it while im there but if your going to put away some coin you cant endulge too much either or its defeating the purpose!! Luckily with what i do we get to fly home very regular, other than that i wouldn't go!!! Other guys i work with hate going home and dont go home on time off, horses for courses but give me the green green grass of home anyday!!, once house is paid for its bye bye planes!!!