Work Shotguns, Whats Everyone Using?

• 2 weeks later...

Every young keeper I know has to have an 8 shot Benelli.

Every old keeper I know laughs at the the young keepers with their 8 shot Benellis.

Likewise every young keeper has to have a dedicated foxing rifle with preferably a nigh sight if not thermal.

Every old keeper I know is happy to have the odd fox around, and if they need removing know how to set wires and where to look with a terrier.

Its a fashion thing

Editted to add, the SX3 is a nice gun for the price.

But the young keepers are showing the old keepers how to produce a lot more grouse than the old keepers fact!

And the old keepers knew what held more value than the young keepers. Fact.

Every young keeper I know has to have an 8 shot Benelli.

Every old keeper I know laughs at the the young keepers with their 8 shot Benellis.

Likewise every young keeper has to have a dedicated foxing rifle with preferably a nigh sight if not thermal.

Every old keeper I know is happy to have the odd fox around, and if they need removing know how to set wires and where to look with a terrier.

Its a fashion thing

Editted to add, the SX3 is a nice gun for the price.

But the young keepers are showing the old keepers how to produce a lot more grouse than the old keepers fact!

Lol.....two words.......medicated grit

• Like 1

Getting back to the Op, My auto is a beretta extrema 3.5 magnum 3 shot. good for clays, good for geese, good for anything. Wouldnt have another. 14 3/4 lop - suits me perfectly and I dont miss much.