How much is a whole lamb?

Guest Howldaloom

Hi i been searching online with no luck at how much your average whole lamb is.

it doesnt matter if its pureblood or what not but im after the best deal. i has absolutley no idea how much they are

There's a farm shop selling 1/2 lamb ready for the freezer for about £40.00. We get a whole Jacobs from a local rare breeds producer for just over £100.00. A bit more expensive but I know where it's been.

My farmer is getting on average only about £42 per lamb. Suppose if you went to an auction and offered a farmer £50 for a nice lamb he would take your hand off at the moment. But then you would have the job of getting it home and killing it.

Moll.

My farmer is getting on average only about £42 per lamb. Suppose if you went to an auction and offered a farmer £50 for a nice lamb he would take your hand off at the moment. But then you would have the job of getting it home and killing it.

Moll.

I am pretty tough when it comes to animals, circle of life and all that lol but, I would find it hard to kill a lamb :cry: They are just too god dam cute :icon_redface::laugh:

Hi i been searching online with no luck at how much your average whole lamb is.

it doesnt matter if its pureblood or what not but im after the best deal. i has absolutley no idea how much they are

Some coming up shortly, butchered and freezer ready in Cornwall £60 each