Led 150 Lamps With/without Battery, Plus Pistol Lights With Battery

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LED 150 Hunting Lamp with Lithium Battery in Handle BRAND NEW IN BOX £45 (incl. VAT) Features: Extra size reflector, 140mm diameter, has a wider range of radiation and distance. Super light we

Yea it does w.katchum

I'd cut off the cigar lighter end and put the type on that the battery has

Thank you Stan lol..

Cheers d..lamp came first thing this morning..

All looks in good order and is now on charge.hopefully get a few nights out with the pup before the season ends..

Thanks for getting it to me so fast.

Suit me for my local MOOCHERS this..and very handy with not having to carry a battery about..

Cheers

Thank you Stan lol..

Cheers d..lamp came first thing this morning..

All looks in good order and is now on charge.hopefully get a few nights out with the pup before the season ends..

Thanks for getting it to me so fast.

Suit me for my local MOOCHERS this..and very handy with not having to carry a battery about..

Cheers

hope you pup dose well mate it should spot easy with the bright led.

atb david

I was only local d and the odds are really stacked agence a young pup.but yes she ran well.no catch but that doesn't matter.she's keen its only a matter of time..the big bunny's round here are very aware of the lamp so i was impressed with the chase even though we dident get one for the pot..

Lamp came less than 24hours after payment was made. Real nice bit of kit, thanks mate

glad you like it mate any orders that are payed for be for 3pm will be posted out first class recorded same day :thumbs:

I was only local d and the odds are really stacked agence a young pup.but yes she ran well.no catch but that doesn't matter.she's keen its only a matter of time..the big bunny's round here are very aware of the lamp so i was impressed with the chase even though we dident get one for the pot..

keep at them mate there will get easer for her

roybo, on 24 Jan 2016 - 7:24 PM, said:snapback.png

Have a few of d.Lloyd's lamps here for anyone around the Midlands who wants one.
Save a few quid on postage.

we are jest to kind roy bet ian hoge dont do that lol