My Updated Bsa Ultra

Hope it fulfils the need you had for the work on it and that it brings and gives years of enjoyment, good hunting.

All the best

He will just sell it

just like the last one :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

well i had the other one for 4 years , unlike somebody i know , mac :snack::snack:

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided to have a longer cylinder on my BSA ultra se ,but after speaking to Carl from http://www.airtechrifles.co.uk/ he said i needed a shroud as well ordered a 325 cylinder and a carbon fiber 28

Hope it fulfils the need you had for the work on it and that it brings and gives years of enjoyment, good hunting.   All the best

Well, I dropped off my .177 Ultra SE with Carl yesterday. I will next be in the area in about a fortnight's time, and can't wait for the result! Without prompting, Carl spent over 30 mins explaining

Posted Images

If he does , I'm first on the list

That's right isn't it Mitch

He say,s when he dose the nv comes free :yes:

Thats what he say,s like

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

If he does , I'm first on the list

That's right isn't it Mitch

He say.s when he dose the NV comes free

thats what he say,s like

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Money well spent, i think Mitch and a fine looking rifle too. :good:

atb

Trouble is Mark the money i have spent on a reg and tune ,then longer cylinder and shroud , I could of got another HW100 k !!

Saying that though , its a lot lighter than a HW100 specially with my NV on top

• Like 1

Yes mate i agree. You like the night shooting so you need to cater for that.

I like "a heavy set up" over sticks and up close, - tend not to miss, (much) :icon_redface: .

I like the HW 100 ks .22`s new flatter trajectory also and i am considering a sling on her for walking about too.

atb

It looks fantastic Mitch, forgive me for asking but what was the total spend, £125 for shroud and cylinder and what for the reg and tune and did you have Carl do the reg/tune.

Phil

XTX AIR did the reg and tune ,but what i should of done , got Carl to do the whole lot would of been about £100 cheaper , live and learn

This is what Carl said on another post

To do a full tune to a ultra SE that is fitting a regulator fitting a larger air cylinder replacing the complete hammer system replacing the hammer spring guide doing other work recrowning the barrel porting the barrel throat and fitting a shroud silencer in anodized black alluminium is £180 i also do full carbon fibre shroud silencers in gloss or matt these on there own are £75 but if i do the full tune i do these along with the tune for £220 with a 325mm air cylinder and the full tune you can expect around 100 to 115 consistant shots.