Kelso Or Lacey Roundhead Trios

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here you go LD this is my breeding area there are 3 pens covered on the back row about 7x7' and 2 with net roofs on the side about 9x9', the corner pens birds can be let to run in either the covered pen or the netted pen ,the plan is to use thispen to grow youngsters on a bit and use the other pens either for brooding /breeding or growing on depending ! i converted a tool store last year into 4 banty stag pens that i can remove the dividers from and i think im going to use them as broody boxes this year they are each 66"x 36" , BUT HEY THINGS COULD CHANGE LOL

P2030055_zpsvq6lcdqv.jpg

P2030051_zps5abdoaf9.jpg

P2030054_zpsnwticxuy.jpg

hopefully the pics will be reduced in size this time "im a technophobe as well as blind lol"

• Like 1

nah more a bodger ,if its hammers and nails and a chainsaw im fine but give me anything with buttons or silicon chips and ime done for :laugh: ,cant get my head around pic sizes these were supposed to be 500x375 and replacing the originals .my other thread EXACTLY THE SAME PROCEDURE AND SIZE FINE :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: beyond me

They are fair lads belucky. I like the muffed bird best, looks like he has attitude :-) what height/weight is he? Did you get any youngsters off these?

Cheers

They are fair lads belucky. I like the muffed bird best, looks like he has attitude :-) what height/weight is he? Did you get any youngsters off these?

Cheers

20" 8lbs mate , hes the bird I bred the white muffs from ,,LOADS of attitude lol

Cheers

Cheers

20" 8lbs mate , hes the bird I bred the white muffs from ,,LOADS of attitude lol
Lol :-) yeh I liked them also. Good size.

Atb

Shame he was a lovely bird do you still keep this type of Aseel if you don't mind me asking

I have a white muffed stag running with a black a wheaton and a spanglrd pullet , and a sone of the north indian bird with two white pullets