Bedlington X Greyhound

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bed/grey..x b/g..w/g. Two in hand both single handed, on floor another mans catch. Always thought a beddy base was spot on for the bashing , free running with the tykes , quite often took their

Beddy greyhound 16 months old and doing ok so far had a couple not done a great deal with him still young 26tts

Im pleased you think so but the ones ive seen and got have plenty of drive and gameness,but you are welcome to your opinion.

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

I have read all this thread I wish people like northernite would put more on because he has 2 cracking dogs all u here today is bull x and I'm not against them I have one but the main reason of lurchers was to put meat on the table and that is what the beddlington cross did

I've my first beddy grey with small amounts of collie whip and deerhound in there but he's a half grey 1/4 beddy with the others mixed I'm really looking forward to bringing him on and seeing the difference as I had a bull x before he was grate very racey type but strong headed to hell and for me to much drive hunting up on his tod and a bit of a all round bugger but wouldn't have changed him. My little pup now has all the right stuff in him and will keep updates on him once I get him out working.

• Like 1