Bedlington X Greyhound

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bed/grey..x b/g..w/g. Two in hand both single handed, on floor another mans catch. Always thought a beddy base was spot on for the bashing , free running with the tykes , quite often took their

Beddy greyhound 16 months old and doing ok so far had a couple not done a great deal with him still young 26tts

Im pleased you think so but the ones ive seen and got have plenty of drive and gameness,but you are welcome to your opinion.

Posted Images

There's a reason how they don't get bred mate, there as soft as shit, and before you ask ave had a bit of experience with beddy crosses, two first crosses, grey/bed/whip, 3/8 bed 5/8 grey, grey/bull/bed, grey/bull/bed/whip, and trust me without a bit of bull blood there pussy's :yes:

There's a reason how they don't get bred mate, there as soft as shit, and before you ask ave had a bit of experience with beddy crosses, two first crosses, grey/bed/whip, 3/8 bed 5/8 grey, grey/bull/bed, grey/bull/bed/whip, and trust me without a bit of bull blood there pussy's :yes:

Im pleased you think so but the ones ive seen and got have plenty of drive and gameness,but you are welcome to your opinion.

• Like 7

Anybody breeding or know of of a beddy grey litter?

If you look on a couple of threads mate you will see a few 5/8 3/8 beddiexgreys the best thing is there is 37yrs of pure beddiexgrey in ours no other mix needed.now you wont find many of that this day and age,but they will tell you what you want to here in the breeding.atb

Edited by lurchers

Fair anuf mate you are entitled to you opinion but im going to disagree there is no way the all beddy are soft as shit for me it's all depends what your quarry is (If) I wanted an all out fox dog i wouldnt be a beddy x. but I enjoy all aspects of working dogs so it would be a rabbit dog and to be honest why dose a dog need to be hard to pick up rabbit and big rabbit so if there soft as shit why did the add be by to lucher years ago ??? Atb mate

Edited by green dragon
  • Like 1

I had a very good beddy whippet grey that flew into charlie when it was legal. A very good dog but Im afraid a well bred bullx is on another level way above.

Different dogs for different jobs mate you get a well bred beddygreyhound an it will be much better ferretin/bunny dog than a bull x atb mate

• Like 1

still got your i3/8th cross brother of my dog must be 15 months now not fully developed hope mines isn't soft not showing signs of it so far but still young so not been put to much yet but my other 2 are anything but soft