Sign in to follow this  
patterdale

Neoprene Wellies

The only problem with them neroprene Welles is they don't last great if your standing round for long times in minus temps or down the shore freezing your knackers off but they all go at the seams and the heels if your doing serious walkingfar warmer with boots and the last longer

Ive pair of le chams wellies, had them for about 5 seasons now, only downfall is zip broke of 1 but i woud highly recommend them great wellies

I bought some of these a year ago

1436885122BBZ6000BL.jpg

but from a shop in Halifax, they were £80. Sheeesh, not paid that much for wellies before. They lasted 8 months before they leaked but I think they may have been pig nibbled.

I am using carrier bag liners until I can amass enough rubber solution for a permanent repair

The good thing about steel toecaps is that (like weebles) they stay upright.

I mended my wellies using Wilkinsons Contact Adhesive

Took 3 days for the glue to fully dry but I have been ankle deep in water and none has got through.

Thank goodness I can stop using carrier bag liners, it was getting expensive.

I bought some of these a year ago

1436885122BBZ6000BL.jpg

but from a shop in Halifax, they were £80. Sheeesh, not paid that much for wellies before. They lasted 8 months before they leaked but I think they may have been pig nibbled.

I am using carrier bag liners until I can amass enough rubber solution for a permanent repair

The good thing about steel toecaps is that (like weebles) they stay upright.

I mended my wellies using Wilkinsons Contact Adhesive

Took 3 days for the glue to fully dry but I have been ankle deep in water and none has got through.

Thank goodness I can stop using carrier bag liners, it was getting expensive.

I have a pair of these for work they lasted a month untill they split behind the steel toe cap i tried all sorts to patch them up, was alawys damp on the inside i used to hang them out the window on the motorway to try and air them out. I wouldnt have a pair given, dunlop puorofort are a lot better Wellington