Someones Been To My Spot

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the hunt are the worst for it round by us,i know they have permission to be where they are but the state they leave some places after a dig is shocking.

gutted for you. Happened to me this season, turned up and some lads had dug 3 earths without permission. The really annoying thing was that they had dug them all in parts of the earths that where only

Scary thought for us both ,but i did think the same as you

i love it [bANNED TEXT] i see things like this. ( my spot )

you get a lot of this talk around my way. i understand it sould have been back filled correctly but thairs probebly 100 other people that call that place my spot lol

if your on a shoot and your the terrierman for that shoot, its your spot and nobody elses until the shoot staff tell you otherwise.
  • Like 1

Went out Sunday check a few spots local,some f****r has had some sport,lol,if it's your written permission ànd someone you know has gone back there then that's naughty in my book,you checked that a keeper didn't let them on cause you werent available? Has been known.atb dc

you get a lot of this talk around my way. i understand it sould have been back filled correctly but thairs probebly 100 other people that call that place my spot lol

if your on a shoot and your the terrierman for that shoot, its your spot and nobody elses until the shoot staff tell you otherwise.

it dosent state that he was on a shoot or that he is the terrier man for a shoot???

it dosent state that he was on a shoot or that he is the terrier man for a shoot???
he should be.

I have hunted with quite a few packs in Wales and to be honest I have always found the terrier boys to be thorough in backfilling as they were in digging. Terriermen are individuals and I am sorry that you have had the misfortune of coming across some wrong uns. But in my opinion they are a vital part of any hunt pack and deserve the respect which I think they earn week in week out