Old Piccys......

the hole area his crap ,,to what it used to be like,,this place was newtonmore,,,good old days,,

And you wonder why theres no rabbits on it anymore lol

25 YEARS AGO IT WAS LIKE FIGHTING THE ZULU.S LOL THE MORE YOU TOOK THE BETTER THEY BRED,,,THEN THERE WAS NEXT TO NONE,,,VHD OR WHAT EVER TOOK NUM,S IN THE 100000,S

Theres a bit if waste ground beside me thats walking with rabbits no problem getting that amount if rabbits in two days havnt seen in years till last few weeks its like the land of the living dead dien and dead rabbits everywere but still plenty of healthy ones hopefully some make it

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these was all shot with 2 daystates, iff my memory his right,,,,, 2 days shooting when there was rabbits a round avimore,,

Excuse the quality.An old piccy taken many, many years ago of the hw80, a proper beast of a gun and my first .177. This image was taken in Scotland, in the late 80's, long before I'd heard of PCP's..

Thanks. The Falcons are superb guns, they really are. But, just like with cameras, it is all down to the person behind them. Over the many years I'v hunted with airguns I've bumped into plenty of lad

Posted Images

the hole area his crap ,,to what it used to be like,,this place was newtonmore,,,good old days,,

And you wonder why theres no rabbits on it anymore lol

25 YEARS AGO IT WAS LIKE FIGHTING THE ZULU.S LOL THE MORE YOU TOOK THE BETTER THEY BRED,,,THEN THERE WAS NEXT TO NONE,,,VHD OR WHAT EVER TOOK NUM,S IN THE 100000,S

Aye, I've done a bit around that area, there used to be some amount of tackle there. Plenty of roe too. I'd love a pound for every bunny thats been knocked over on the road up there over the years! :D I've been to that wildlife park, it's at Kingussie. Done a bit around there too. Had some great memories of Grantown on Spey, we used to chase the capercaillie about as young lads, but I never managed to get my crosshairs on one, though my cousin did and fluffed the shot. The old caledonian pine forests were great places for a youngster with an airgun back in those days!.... ahh...memories.....