Sign in to follow this  
J Darcy

Old Piccys......

Best post for a while. That an 80?

Various guns mate......I have labelled them.

This is my old 80:

Proper canon, but it dropped a big amount of tackle. 1089 head I got with it, and I couldn't drive back then...

post-16-0-87601800-1452109374_thumb.jpg

AA S410. I'd say that this is the best gun I've ever owned......silent, accurate and a joy to shoot. Took lots of quarry with this,....

post-16-0-80122400-1452116248_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Great post as always jd!

It's about time you wrote another airgun book isn't it?

Ha ha , I've no plans for another just yet matey.... :victory:

This is my old boy Scooby with a couple of hw100 kills. I got rid of this gun as it was leaking. From the very first time I took it out of the box something wasn't quite right.

post-16-0-77965800-1452116630_thumb.jpg

A bit of duck flighting with the airgun. Shot a nice cock teal and a hen mallard.

Well J Darcy "my compliments" with your shooting, including the ducks and geese.

I was "Shouted at" for just mentioning that i fancied "pitting my wits/ fieldcraft" after night flight duck with an air rifle :icon_redface: and was called "UNSPORTING" ! :censored:

I wonder if you get the same flack as i did eh ?

" i`m waiting" ?

• Like 1

A bit of duck flighting with the airgun. Shot a nice cock teal and a hen mallard.

Well J Darcy "my compliments" with your shooting, including the ducks and geese.

I was "Shouted at" for just mentioning that i fancied "pitting my wits/ fieldcraft" after night flight duck with an air rifle :icon_redface: and was called "UNSPORTING" ! :censored:

Doubtful matey....very doubtful. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Brilliant thread and great pictures. Love those memories that those photos bring back to us. My first was a .177 BSA Meteor and now I've moved onto the S410. However, I just bought my lad a very old (but in pristine condition) BSA Meteor for £20 for xmas so hopefully he'll be getting some memories from this.

Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

Doubtful matey....very doubtful. :thumbs:

HA ! HA! I thought so too ! :laugh:

An awful lot of "empty tins, making lots of noise" ( arm chair wanna be`s) in some forums.

I received quite a few PM`s of encouragement over that topic. "to say the least"

atb :good: JD