Old Piccys......

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these was all shot with 2 daystates, iff my memory his right,,,,, 2 days shooting when there was rabbits a round avimore,,

Excuse the quality.An old piccy taken many, many years ago of the hw80, a proper beast of a gun and my first .177. This image was taken in Scotland, in the late 80's, long before I'd heard of PCP's..

Thanks. The Falcons are superb guns, they really are. But, just like with cameras, it is all down to the person behind them. Over the many years I'v hunted with airguns I've bumped into plenty of lad

Posted Images

Great post as always jd!

It's about time you wrote another airgun book isn't it?

Ha ha , I've no plans for another just yet matey.... :victory:

This is my old boy Scooby with a couple of hw100 kills. I got rid of this gun as it was leaking. From the very first time I took it out of the box something wasn't quite right.

post-16-0-77965800-1452116630_thumb.jpg

A bit of duck flighting with the airgun. Shot a nice cock teal and a hen mallard.

Well J Darcy "my compliments" with your shooting, including the ducks and geese.

I was "Shouted at" for just mentioning that i fancied "pitting my wits/ fieldcraft" after night flight duck with an air rifle :icon_redface: and was called "UNSPORTING" ! :censored:

I wonder if you get the same flack as i did eh ?

" i`m waiting" ?

• Like 1

A bit of duck flighting with the airgun. Shot a nice cock teal and a hen mallard.

Well J Darcy "my compliments" with your shooting, including the ducks and geese.

I was "Shouted at" for just mentioning that i fancied "pitting my wits/ fieldcraft" after night flight duck with an air rifle :icon_redface: and was called "UNSPORTING" ! :censored:

Doubtful matey....very doubtful. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Brilliant thread and great pictures. Love those memories that those photos bring back to us. My first was a .177 BSA Meteor and now I've moved onto the S410. However, I just bought my lad a very old (but in pristine condition) BSA Meteor for £20 for xmas so hopefully he'll be getting some memories from this.

Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

Doubtful matey....very doubtful. :thumbs:

HA ! HA! I thought so too ! :laugh:

An awful lot of "empty tins, making lots of noise" ( arm chair wanna be`s) in some forums.

I received quite a few PM`s of encouragement over that topic. "to say the least"

atb :good: JD