Led 150 With 10 Am Batt V Led 150 With Batt In Handle

Gonna get me a rechargable asap, is this 150 the one that comes with a filter for £45 or sommat?

If so, can someone put a link up to where i can order one?

For under a ton, would this be your reccomendation. I'm looking for sommat for local walkes 'with extras' but will need sommat with a better beam than your average Cluelight?

i would have thought it would suit your local walks just fine mate. ive got one but run it from a 10 amp lithium and as dlloyd points out there is no difference in the beam or spot to the one with the battery handle.

great little lamps i wouldnt have thought you will be disapointed.

• Like 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a run out last night we used both lamps side by side, at the same distance, the same spot. There is no difference in brightness from using a bigger battery. We only got three last night but were o

bosun,if you like a lightforce 170,the beam goes as far,although it has a tighter,whiter spot. It may take you 2 or 3 sessions to get used to the whiter light. But I now prefer the 150 .it's nothing

Have a few of d.Lloyd's lamps here for anyone around the Midlands who wants one. Save a few quid on postage.

Posted Images

Ian Hodge does the same ones same price I think..from what I just seen..

not quit his are £3.95 postage mine are £3.50 first class recorded so im still 45p cheeper than the cheepest and im open 24hours a day

But Hodgys only 15 minutes from me :D

Cheers, D.

im beter looking :tongue2:

• Like 1

not quit his are £3.95 postage mine are £3.50 first class recorded so im still 45p cheeper than the cheepest and im open 24hours a day

Cheers, D.

Its a toss up tbh :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Cheers, D.

Its a toss up tbh :D

Cheers, D.

:icon_eek::icon_redface:

Gonna get me a rechargable asap, is this 150 the one that comes with a filter for £45 or sommat?

For under a ton, would this be your reccomendation. I'm looking for sommat for local walkes 'with extras' but will need sommat with a better beam than your average Cluelight?

I've bought one of the clulite ones and I'm impressed with it so far. I'd say it's got the range of the striker and for 45 quid including the filter and 2 chargers you can't go wrong.

I've got the tracer one only used it once find it great with out the filter but a little bit dim with the filter on dog seamed to find it hard with the filter on as well although she's only a first season dog she had 3 runs 2 kills so not all bad going to give it a few more nights

Tracer ones about 65 notes I think.other 45. Both sames lamps with divernt names from what I gaver.

you right mate same lamp jest difrent names and big difrence in price bloody cheek realy i payed£75 for mine hence me sorceing some from over sea they should be with me next week if theres any more lads want one pm me.

• Like 1

So which one, or is it both, are £45 with a filter...? Confused.com!

filters are crap mate prob y they are free im in talkes with the factry about a beter sistem for them but its a slow proces but i will get there

• Like 1

i cant see the filters being any good at all as the led is only 10 watt. i will put mine on later and give some feedback on it when i get home.

same here and the other guy im out with has one so ill give it my best shot to night but not keen so far

I've bought one of the clulite ones and I'm impressed with it so far. I'd say it's got the range of the striker and for 45 quid including the filter and 2 chargers you can't go wrong.

clulite sell for £51 with tax and shipping

personally i think the lamp is shit with the red filter on. i tried it for a couple of fields tonight and thought it made a allready tight spot a little bit tighter and dulled the light a little to much for my liking which made me lose the rabbits easier in the beam. its a good dark night tonight and the range for spotting was ok but poor for keeping a clear eye on the rabbit when the dog was giving chase and turning a few times.

having said that i dont like filters anyway.

clulite sell for £51 with tax and shipping
Ian hodge is cheaper than that.