Led 150 With 10 Am Batt V Led 150 With Batt In Handle

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a run out last night we used both lamps side by side, at the same distance, the same spot. There is no difference in brightness from using a bigger battery. We only got three last night but were o

bosun,if you like a lightforce 170,the beam goes as far,although it has a tighter,whiter spot. It may take you 2 or 3 sessions to get used to the whiter light. But I now prefer the 150 .it's nothing

Have a few of d.Lloyd's lamps here for anyone around the Midlands who wants one. Save a few quid on postage.

Posted Images

Gonna get me a rechargable asap, is this 150 the one that comes with a filter for £45 or sommat?

If so, can someone put a link up to where i can order one?

For under a ton, would this be your reccomendation. I'm looking for sommat for local walkes 'with extras' but will need sommat with a better beam than your average Cluelight?

Gonna get me a rechargable asap, is this 150 the one that comes with a filter for £45 or sommat?

For under a ton, would this be your reccomendation. I'm looking for sommat for local walkes 'with extras' but will need sommat with a better beam than your average Cluelight?

you can get one from me if you can wait a week mate.its more than addaquit for local walkes or even a big night out

• Like 1

bosun,if you like a lightforce 170,the beam goes as far,although it has a tighter,whiter spot.

It may take you 2 or 3 sessions to get used to the whiter light.

But I now prefer the 150 .it's nothing like the old clulite lamps.A much better lamp.IMHO.

• Like 3

Ian Hodge does the same ones same price I think..from what I just seen..

not quit his are £3.95 postage mine are £3.50 first class recorded so im still 45p cheeper than the cheepest and im open 24hours a day

But Hodgys only 15 minutes from me :D

Cheers, D.