Fcuking Traverlers

My mate married a gypsy girl and in the wedding In a big welfare hall at about 2 in the day.it kicked off they were down 1 end of the hall and we were up the other end.

And they showed how hard they all are by flipping tables and snapping the legs off.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely right.....one of the most fearsome and intimidating men ive ever met said to me years ago " you always need to be able to go up another gear "......hence when you hear these gypsy lads rant

There int a good un among em. There might be some who seem to be men of word but are they fu*k. It just depends on how long until there is something worth turning you over for.   Someone I used to k

I dont understand all this fear and apprehension people seem to have about gypsies ive never found them to be any different from regular folk when it comes to confrontation......some will stand up and

My mate married a gypsy girl and in the wedding In a big welfare hall at about 2 in the day.it kicked off they were down 1 end of the hall and we were up the other end.

And they showed how hard they all are by flipping tables and snapping the legs off.

Gypsy men marrying Gorgio women isn't as much as a taboo as a Gorgio man marrying a gypsy woman I should imagine the wedding wouldn't of been enjoyable and ild be suprised it got to the wedding stage without the brothers and fathers locking the girl away for good lol I been to a wedding of a gypsy man marrying a non gypsy women and even then travellers where on there own tables it was completely separate event pretty much

Gypsy men marrying Gorgio women isn't as much as a taboo as a Gorgio man marrying a gypsy woman I should imagine the wedding wouldn't of been enjoyable and ild be suprised it got to the wedding stage without the brothers and fathers locking the girl away for good lol I been to a wedding of a gypsy man marrying a non gypsy women and even then travellers where on there own tables it was completely separate event pretty much

They weren't married that long either.and yea just the same cushty even before the kick off its was them and us sitting either end of the hall.

Im fooking sick of them there is a site beside my house and none of the cnuts feed there dogs which send them my way and with the house i rent i only have a three foot fence and the cnuts dogs keep jumping over for food and lastnight my jrt got ripped to bits cost me 200 IN THE Vets im sick of the cnuts my poor dog is in bits ill be going up the site in the morn to sort it i can see some damage been done im afther trying to put pics up but there to big ill try tommorow

im surprised their was a vet open on boxing day <_<

or the day after and a sunday for that matter :hmm:

Edited by hawki

My only interaction with pikeys is having been slashed with a stanley knife by a couple of the scummers a few years back, all for the huge sum of £3, which they didn't manage to get off me anyway.

I would set fire to the f***ing lot.

• Like 1

That sort of backward and insular behaviour is stereotypical of travellers. What I find funny is when they get all aggreived at not being treated the same as other folks (e.g, your mate Tyson) when they are clearly not the fcuking same. Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1

I went to a vet in kildare my mate brang me he goes to him all the time why would i lie about it i have pics to prove it

never said you lied pete 2yr ago I was looking for a vet about the same time as you an emergency job, I couldn't find one open in Dublin at all and the dog had to be pts

There int a good un among em. There might be some who seem to be men of word but are they fu*k. It just depends on how long until there is something worth turning you over for.

Someone I used to know had a few of his trucks knicked by em. walked on site with half a dozen lads with cans of petty chucked it on a few vans AND gobby fellas and flicked clippo on, main man came out calm as fook and said you will have ur vehicles back.....20mins later 5 trucks returned.

He was expecting a backlash three years later nothing.

Mate of r old boy is a farmer, had em turn up last november saying they were taking the turkeys and geese before xmas, we know where you live and all that bollox. 67 year old this man.....he said "I know you know whwre I live you are on my fooking doorstep you idiot, wait there" He came back out wi sxs and blew windscreen out on flat back, pointed gun at the lad and said fook off or next one is in you and I expect an apology from your dad. Next day his father came round and apologised and said dont worry Ive give lad a beating.

They prey on people that dont argue and arent a risk.

• Like 8