Working Lakeland Terrier At Stud

100% proven Lakeland terrier dog at stud ,

This dog is 11 years old now and done it all

To working bitches only

Anybody with two brain cells reading this can see the dog is successfully covering bitches a think 100% give you a clue

If the dog has made it to 11 years old I would think he's been a good yin in his day.

And the man has stated working bitches only so he's not going to let the dog cover any old s#ite.

And before anybody asks no I don't know the man.

• Like 5

100% proven Lakeland terrier dog at stud ,

This dog is 11 years old now and done it all

To working bitches only

£50

Pm for more info and photos

What age did he stop working and how long has he been at stud ?......have you any feedback on previous pups from him (if any)......thanks.

liamdelaney

Today, 03:02 PM

What would the smart answer people want,a stud dog a year or two old or a dog of eleven.If he kept the dog for eleven years that means he has proved himself,and is not a one hit wonder.I don't know the man either.

Pmsl.

And I don't know Liam either.

• Like 1

Sounds right to me too, if your after a B&T, drop the bloke a pm and find out what its done and how it's bred.

We get few stud offers for decent working terriers on here, so when one comes up and your looking for a stud, or after a pup from working stock, do your homework and use the damn thing before it bites the dust...!

And no, i dont know the bloke either..!!!

;)

Sounds right to me too, if your after a B&T, drop the bloke a pm and find out what its done and how it's bred.

We get few stud offers for decent working terriers on here, so when one comes up and your looking for a stud, or after a pup from working stock, do your homework and use the damn thing before it bites the dust...!

;)

Why is this the one post that I cannot like?

• Like 1

;)

Why is this the one post that I cannot like?

No like buttons for moderators. ;)