thanks for the reply mate, how many dogs\bitches is there ? had a bitch pup from the first litter of dodger n bess but sadly long gone, is brigg the dog mckay kept back for himself from the first litter ? how did he turn out ? how is the dams workrate ? could you stick up any pics of the parents ?
The brig from the first litter died at two and half mines is from the second litter. out of dodger and bess. gordon had the sister of mine. that got killed way bess. theres 6 bitches 4 dogs iam keeping a dog back for my self the dams got a good work rate but not as good as bess. but then again nothing else was

bump

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the reply mate, how many dogs\bitches is there ? had a bitch pup from the first litter of dodger n bess but sadly long gone, is brigg the dog mckay kept back for himself from the first litter ? how did he turn out ? how is the dams workrate ? could you stick up any pics of the parents ?
The brig from the first litter died at two and half mines is from the second litter. out of dodger and bess. gordon had the sister of mine. that got killed way bess. theres 6 bitches 4 dogs iam keeping a dog back for my self the dams got a good work rate but not as good as bess. but then again nothing else was

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

post-12198-1196970831_thumb.jpg

post-4706-1196968875_thumb.jpg
collie greyhound pups bread for own use sire:is a collie/greyhound bread out of G.MACKAY old stuff dodger and bess both had superb working and hunting ability which is line bread back to his neice as im trying to keep the line going

ANY PICS PLEASE?

brigg couldnt get pics up so here is some

this is the sire of the pups

Me and the gers are doing a bit of pedigree research how was Dodger bred again? I had a feeling he was out of a dog called Murdo and a bitch called Sally, but cant remember if thats right or not? Cheers if you can help, I had the ped told to me ages ago but never wrote it down :thumbs:

post-12198-1197032210_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1196970831_thumb.jpg
post-4706-1196968875_thumb.jpg
collie greyhound pups bread for own use sire:is a collie/greyhound bread out of G.MACKAY old stuff dodger and bess both had superb working and hunting ability which is line bread back to his neice as im trying to keep the line going

ANY PICS PLEASE?

brigg couldnt get pics up so here is some

this is the sire of the pups

Me and the gers are doing a bit of pedigree research how was Dodger bred again? I had a feeling he was out of a dog called Murdo and a bitch called Sally, but cant remember if thats right or not? Cheers if you can help, I had the ped told to me ages ago but never wrote it down :thumbs:
Dodger was out of a dog called buddy and a bitch penny i think murdo went to sally and produced a dog called flow that was crossed with dodger to pruduce meg megechen.

Aye your right mate :thumbs: I have the top and bottom half mixed up, it was Dodger who was out of Buddy and Perry and Flo was out of Murdo and Sally. Dodger and Flo produced Meg/Fury/Yogi etc.

Cheers and good luck with the pups :thumbs:

Aye your right mate :thumbs: I have the top and bottom half mixed up, it was Dodger who was out of Buddy and Perry and Flo was out of Murdo and Sally. Dodger and Flo produced Meg/Fury/Yogi etc.

bump
  • 2 weeks later...

bump

bump
  • 2 weeks later...