collie greyhound pups bread for own use sire:is a collie/greyhound bread out of G.MACKAY old stuff dodger and bess both had superb working and hunting ability which is line bread back to his neice as im trying to keep the line going

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

collie greyhound pups bread for own use sire:is a collie/greyhound bread out of G.MACKAY old stuff dodger and bess both had superb working and hunting ability which is line bread back to his neice as im trying to keep the line going

ANY PICS PLEASE?

I think you'll find that Dodger was a lurcher x lurcher not a collie/greyhound :thumbs:
i know dodger is lurcherxlurcher but it was bred to a half cross that makes my dog quarter collie and my mate bred the brother of my dog to a half cross which makes it 3/8 collie and ive bred my dog to that 3/8 collie so if thats not a collie cross what is?

Its certainly a collie cross :yes: but its not a collie/greyhound :no: which is what you said in your original post. Good lines though :thumbs: Some of the best dogs I have seen have Dodger in their ped, got a great granddaughter of his here myself, I wasnt slating your pups just making sure if you knew the correct breeding as to me a collie/greyhound has only collie and greyhound in it and nothing else :thumbs:

Its certainly a collie cross :yes: but its not a collie/greyhound :no: which is what you said in your original post. Good lines though :thumbs: Some of the best dogs I have seen have Dodger in their ped, got a great granddaughter of his here myself, I wasnt slating your pups just making sure if you knew the correct breeding as to me a collie/greyhound has only collie and greyhound in it and nothing else :thumbs:
fair enough s.j.m i know where your coming from but i thought it would be easier to say collie greyhound.
No worries, have another bump on me, should be good pups :thumbs:
bump

how old is the pups and where abouts r u in scotland I,m in Kilmarnock?

the pups are only a week old and i,m from motherwell.
No worries, have another bump on me, should be good pups :thumbs:
bump

how old is the pups and where abouts r u in scotland I,m in Kilmarnock?

the pups are only a week old and i,m from motherwell.

bump
alrite mate, whats the sire of the pus name ? how many pups are in the litter? what colours , how much ?
the sire of the pups name is brig. and the bitch had 10 pups 1 brindle 1 black and tan 4 black and 4 black with a red tinge them. and 125 mate