Bull X Stud Dogs ??

image_1.png

Didn't even have time to put on my boots and they were tied!!! Get em tied a few more times this week....

He's a big strong dog next to Kura. Really look forward to seeing these pups. All the best.
He's a big strong dog that's for sure mate, cheers.

He certainly looks like he,s not bred for running.
J1989 ain't an idiot. The dog will be able to run just fine I'm sure.
For a dog his size he can bloody shift, you know me I'd not use a dog that couldn't do what I want it to do. And remember, only morons assume lol

Do you mean he can shift his food or run for longer than a dinnerbell?.

Both lol and more

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few more     Couple of old ones I like ??

Not sure if this is the right section but sure it will get moved if it's not lol   Going to be breeding my bitch as soon as she comes into season, great bitch plenty of lads can vouch for her! Fast

Love the shape of this dog

Posted Images

Ive been out with Jerry and let me tell you lads he can run he ain't no sloutc he can shift he's had more game in one season than probably you lot had in ur entire life . So unless u have been out with the dog dont comment on him

• Like 1

My 7 month old pup 1/2x. Is a tiny bit slower than my 12month 38/58.on rough ground.heather type ground and through woods etc.

Obviously green fields he a little behind but I'm sure he ain't going to be no slouch.

For some reason lads think big thick set dogs can't get a push on.

Hope the bitch catches for you j1985.

• Like 1

Like I said in previous post Jerry can run and not just in a straight line seen him drop plenty of gear makes short work of any quarry he's a pleasure to go out with im Deffo having a pup out of this mating both very good dogs

• Like 2

Ive been out with Jerry and let me tell you lads he can run he ain't no sloutc he can shift he's had more game in one season than probably you lot had in ur entire life . So unless u have been out with the dog dont comment on him

Lol, yeah righto chief :thumbs: lol

• Like 1

Lad has seen the dog run he's happy with him so don't see y other people have got to put there 10bobs worth in . And I'm quoting what I've seen of the dog in feild and I don't bullshit either dog is a proper machine he's got strength and speed and there's not a lot that gets away from him happy hunting all

Like I said previously, I'd not use a dog that didn't do what I wanted it defeats the object of why I'm breeding my bitch in the first place. When I first see Jerry get out the motor I thought f**k me he's gonna be too big....then I see him run and turn and it changed my initial doubts. Now combine that with my bitches speed, turning ability and other attributes and I should get what I'm after and more.

Sadly on this site no matter what dog I used there'd be some wally with a negative option usually based on ignorance due to a lack of seeing such a dog work or that they prefer a different type and they feel necessary to post about it in a sarcastic un educated way. I bet there's lads that would say my bitch is too small to do what she does by looking at a pic, but she does it and has probably 30 odd mates all over the UK that will back me up.

Edited by j1985
  • Like 1

Done well to have 30 odd mates I can't even get my misses to like me ? Joking aside don't waste your time on childish folk who just want to wind people up. I've only been back on here a couple of weeks and seen the keyboard hunters already reminds me why I stopped coming on here in first place.

• Like 3