Most Accurate 'out The Box' .22 ??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I practise at every opportunity I get,simples!

Just because you said that you did not need to practice ,I bet most people on here would say practice makes perfect and i still believe in to day doesn't matter how good you think you are , practic

im a bit long in the tooth and have used air rifles since I was a kid & class my self as a good shot but heres the thing if you don't practice loads you wont become a good shot

PCP -- HW 100, in any format.

Springer -- TX 200 hc mk 3 - This rifle has just took 1st AND 2nd place in the world field target championships :yes: .

I shoot both of these rifles Domm`and both are utter " tack drivers" but remember i shoot .177 in these rifles.

Saying that,there are some very good shots on this forum using these two guns in .22 giving the same praise to them as i have.

p.s. - scoped up. Good luck with your choice. :thumbs:

I don't understand the question? As the HW100s is a super accurate air rifle, but has no `iron sights` and only take a scope which is not supplied so would make this an awful rifle accuracy wise straight from the box. What do you mean `most accurate .22 rifle straight from the box` ??

• Like 2