It made it all worthwhile yesterday [BANNED TEXT] I was chowing down on tha first one would recommend if anyone's ever thought of doing it go for it, it will be the best pork you will ever eat and you know exactly what's gone into them which for me is a plus point aswel

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were gos x pietrane and I was nervous when I first got them because I spoke to a few guys and they said the pietrane wasn't very good eating but I couldn't of been happier with the end result an

Ul send them when they start costing you an arm and a leg to feed and are escaping all the time bud, I was glad to see the fekers gone ?

Heres a few pictures of the 4 pigs I bought a few months ago to rear for Christmas, first time Iv done it so it was abit trial and error but all in all I'm happy with the end result and enjoyed doing

Posted Images

Iv boned and rolled them pal some wer stuffed with sage and onion stuffing, Iv got more photos but for some reason it's saying files to big, I'm Guna cook cook the pig cheeks tonight Iv been told it's the best part of a porker

I've cured pig cheeks into dry cured bacon before, and cooked them over oak chippings, lovely stuff even nice cold in a crusty sarnie with picalilli.

post-84277-0-89224800-1450690948.jpg

• Like 1

Looks stunning mate,the wife wants a pig but I told her no probs,until it's big enough to go into the freezer but she won't have.i even said she could have another till the same again and still won't go for it.

Women ,eh .

It's because she wants to name it then not eat it lol

We sent them to slaughtered on the Monday picked them up on the Friday and kept thm in our cold room until the Sunday, I was more like a butchers mate or a pain in the Arse as the butcher called me ?, a good friend of mine is a butcher so he done them all and he had a leg for doing it which I was more than happy with tbh, and thanks yokel, yea I do like my cooking so il be experimenting with a few different recipes first ones Guna be pulled pork

• Like 2