Little Advice Please

I am looking for a scope mounted torch/lamp with a pressure switch not heavy and powerfull at a reasonable price.i have just spent the last month putting a full kit back together and I need to keep the money going out to a minimum. Can anyone recommend one that fits the bill and price please?

Cheers kev.

Sorry forgot to say sub 12ft air rifle.

Sorry for being so dim but what is a pil I take a pil when I have a headache lol ?

Could you just explain would this make the torch a perminanant red beam?

And with the t67 do you still have to ejust the beam your self?

And what is the difference between the t67 and the t20 ?

Is it a strait on and off or is there three different functions ?

I.e length of beam,batterie life, brightness ?

Cheers kev.

T20 would be ideal mate pressure switch you can get with torch you'll need the ir pill that's what the led is housed in and there's no red beam it's invisible to human eyes . The t67 is just too heavy for scopmounted Nv in my opinion but a bloody good torch all the same

Thanks for the heads up bud so when I look at these t20 it asks if I whant red,white,or green I just need to ask for the red one tten?

Or do I need to ask for the white torch and get the red pil separate ?

Cheers kev.

P.s been looking and there are loads for sale where is the best place to get them from?

There seems to be a lot being sold on the bay but the most of them are coming from china,hong kong and I don't whant one from there if anything is wrong with it when it comes it would cost as much to send back cheers kev.

Thanks for your help bud I am clueless when it comes to lamps and the different bulbs and things I think the thing that's confusing me a bit is what bulb I whant lol

Is this the one I need on the bay 161897691194 and Whitchurch bulb ?

Cheers kev.

if you are wanting a torch to go with a night vision kit then you need an ir pill torch . if you not using a night vision kit then a torch with a colored pill will be fine .the choice of colour is up to you i like the green pill .

I just whant to use it as a light on top of the gun that I can knock some ferrel pigeons of the top of farm buildings and if poss a bit of rabbit shooting that's it I just need to know Which one to get for the job I need it for cheers kev.