Van Gaal

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jd hahaha how deluded are you the keeper is world glass and if it wasn't for him I hate to think where about we would be, player of season the last two seasons and a toss up between himself and smalli

I think he's doing a great job :)

I watched the game on MOTD last night mate, I have to say that team is a shadow of what you have had in previous years......not even a shadow, they are nothing like the teams we have all known.   Th

Also I must be the only utd fan that qasnt made up with degea signing back up,

Yep, you're probably right there.. :laugh::thumbs:

haha I know the only person who agrees with me is my uncle which if u knew him would agree is worrying, but I really dont rate him get another keeper and what you lose in shot stopping ability you get back with cornwrs crosses etc plus they should be better at organising the defense.

JD hunting......I take it your a young fella yes ?

"We deserve more than the treble in 3 years"........well ignoring the obvious, Why do you?

Next breath....."I would rather we loose 5-3".......well obviously you f***ing wouldn't as you think you should be winning trophys every year !!

I can hand on heart as a WHU fan say I would have happily been relegated if it meant Fat Sam f****d off and that's totally gen !

I don't think many MU fans can say the same with any degree of truth !

You should all go and follow your local non league clubs for a couple of seasons and get a bit of football reality because you all sound like spoilt kids at the moment ;)

Wilf.....I take it your an old fella yes, cos your eyes dont seem to work to well. Were have I suggested we desrve to win a treble every three years and qhy put something I havent said in quotes. And ill support whoever I want thanks.

Edited by JDHUNTING

JD hunting......I take it your a young fella yes ?

"We deserve more than the treble in 3 years"........well ignoring the obvious, Why do you?

Next breath....."I would rather we loose 5-3".......well obviously you f***ing wouldn't as you think you should be winning trophys every year !!

I can hand on heart as a WHU fan say I would have happily been relegated if it meant Fat Sam f****d off and that's totally gen !

I don't think many MU fans can say the same with any degree of truth !

You should all go and follow your local non league clubs for a couple of seasons and get a bit of football reality because you all sound like spoilt kids at the moment ;)

Might as well watch a non league side at the moment as the quality of football would be on a par, and that's the problem really, a bit like when your mate Allardyce was at your place lol..

Now I know you like chuck out the bait for us Utd fans to grab lol, but the amount you moaned about west hams style of play last year, it's our time now to have a good moan now, cmon its been 20 odd years without f**k all much to moan about, allow us this moment of suffering please lol

• Like 2

On that note I started following utd in about 88-89 for no other reason than my dad did and thats what young lads do eh,lucky for me they were about to embark on 20years of dominance however as a teen I started goin to my little local team with my mates for the crack, they were all diehards and young wannabe hooligans and well would you believe they won the second division then the first and eventually winning the fa cup I must be dipped in it eh. I got some stick over the years as I would never say I supported latics because as you know once you pick ateam theres no changing despite goin to atleast ten times more latics games than utd. I barely ever saw latics lose my mates over the years have offerred to buy me tickets as I seem a lucku charm for them lol.

you want me to start following west ham for a bit? Might stop you bein so bitter bout other clubs.

JD, maybe I am missing the humour in your posts, if I am then sorry my mistake.

In Van Gaal I genuinely think you have the right man, he is big enough for that club......it's the type of club he should be managing.

I think you are all jumping on a very dangerous bandwagon when you stop supporting him.

You need to suck it up for a few years and see where he is going with it, because the bottom line is gents, who else comes in?

Guardiola ?........and what if he don't get your pretty mediocre players playing like the great teams of the Fergie years ?.........how long does he get?......1 season?, 2?........6 months?

Jesus, I have even seen Fergy get slagged when he had a bad season.......boys, it's not reality !........you have had dream football so long that your expectations are just unreal.

You have a long way to go to be up there with strength of teams like Real, Barca, Bayern.......they too will fade for a while but it all comes back.

Only thing is, you don't just conjure the teams you had and they have out of your arse, it's takes time to come together.

Jd hahaha how deluded are you the keeper is world glass and if it wasn't for him I hate to think where about we would be, player of season the last two seasons and a toss up between himself and smalling for this season, I for one am glad he's still our keeper for however long it will be,

• Like 3

Springer, they will be back but it's just the direction they are taking at the moment that's surprising me , the midfield hasn't been properly rebuilt for at least five years, the one we have now is weak and slow.

I disagree a bit mate. We got decent ball playing midfielders in Herrera and Mata who could release the quicker attacking players like Depay and Martial if they were utilised properly. Mata's got a goal or two in him to boot. Pisses me off all this talk of a 'philosophy', that's all well and good but the best managers can alter their tactics to best use the talents of their players imo.

Problem with utd now is they don't get Fergie time and score in the extra minutes :D

Cheers, D.

At the minute I'm glad when it's all over, the thought of watching more of that shit in Fergie time sends shivers down my spine lol

JD, maybe I am missing the humour in your posts, if I am then sorry my mistake.

In Van Gaal I genuinely think you have the right man, he is big enough for that club......it's the type of club he should be managing.

I think you are all jumping on a very dangerous bandwagon when you stop supporting him.

You need to suck it up for a few years and see where he is going with it, because the bottom line is gents, who else comes in?

Guardiola ?........and what if he don't get your pretty mediocre players playing like the great teams of the Fergie years ?.........how long does he get?......1 season?, 2?........6 months?

Jesus, I have even seen Fergy get slagged when he had a bad season.......boys, it's not reality !........you have had dream football so long that your expectations are just unreal.

You have a long way to go to be up there with strength of teams like Real, Barca, Bayern.......they too will fade for a while but it all comes back.

Only thing is, you don't just conjure the teams you had and they have out of your arse, it's takes time to come together.

Wilf, I'm sure he was only contracted for 2 years, and has openly said he will retire then.

I think he was brought in to give Giggs a couple of years under a "top" coach before handing over the reigns..

It isn't working, if this or next season is his last season in charge, do you think it is wise to keep hold of him until then, and then find your manager?

Or do you employ a proven top manager (Gaurdiola or Morhino) whilst available,

sign them up for 5 years now, give them that time, then look at Neville/Giggs... I know what I would prefer.

• Like 1