What A Laugh Dog Prices

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

Some of the coursing lads pay top money for saplings out of known dogs/ bitches, I reckon it costs you a grand to rear a pup up to 18 month old if you put a price on your time as well as upkeep. A lad I know ask me the other day to find a top daytime rabbit dog for him says put price on it meaning he pay top money still everyone different. Atb Flacko

if your gonna put a price on time id say more like £25k! Having bought an adult dog id say 9 times out of 10 your buying someone elses problems theres a few genuine ones out there but without knowing the seller well how can you tell, even with a trial it may have other issues which are not apparant.

Money money money is that what working dogs is all about ...not to me. It's all about getting out there doing it .. The cost factor shouldn't come into it, it's the memory's you'll be remembering not the cost. Same with having a litter, cost this cost that what about the joy watching the pups grow. Etc

• Like 2

If you want to pay x amount for a dog then crack on I say. ive paid alot more than £600 for a dog.you could pay a grand for a TV and sit on your couch all winter stareing at it.

I would rather buy a cheap TV and spend the rest on a ready made dog and shuffle through the fields buzzing at the though of the nights action.

Do you take your dog to the brothel with you then ?

Ive payed good money for pups out of "proven" parents and at the end of the day why should a man put all the hard work into HIS dog/s over many seasons making them what they are to then breed a pup for himself and sell the surplus for next to nowt? I wont do the cheap/freebies no more, when i breed off my dogs if i ever do (Aug 1999) when i last home bred a litter the pups wont be a penny less than £400 each..i aint putting thousands of hours of graft into my dogs to give you c**ts them for fuckall..you go to graft and give me your wages? Didn't think so lol..like everything in life if you want quality you pays your money,yes there will always be exceptions to the rule but in the main you know it makes sense ?

• Like 7

If you want to pay x amount for a dog then crack on I say. ive paid alot more than £600 for a dog.you could pay a grand for a TV and sit on your couch all winter stareing at it.

I would rather buy a cheap TV and spend the rest on a ready made dog and shuffle through the fields buzzing at the though of the nights action.

Do you take your dog to the brothel with you then ?
You obviously don't get the same excited blood pumping feeling that I get when taking dog and lamp into the field fella.

No night is the same as no run is the same.

And brothel lol.i don't fancy paying a stinking heroin addict to ride her.i would rather boot the rotten fecker.

• Like 2

Ive payed good money for pups out of "proven" parents and at the end of the day why should a man put all the hard work into HIS dog/s over many seasons making them what they are to then breed a pup for himself and sell the surplus for next to nowt? I wont do the cheap/freebies no more, when i breed off my dogs if i ever do (Aug 1999) when i last home bred a litter the pups wont be a penny less than £400 each..i aint putting thousands of hours of graft into my dogs to give you c**ts them for fuckall..you go to graft and give me your wages? Didn't think so lol..like everything in life if you want quality you pays your money,yes there will always be exceptions to the rule but in the main you know it makes sense

good true post if someones put alot of time and money into there dogs why should they not charge good money for them if the breeding is right and off honest parents i have no problem paying good money

• Like 3

Ive payed good money for pups out of "proven" parents and at the end of the day why should a man put all the hard work into HIS dog/s over many seasons making them what they are to then breed a pup for himself and sell the surplus for next to nowt? I wont do the cheap/freebies no more, when i breed off my dogs if i ever do (Aug 1999) when i last home bred a litter the pups wont be a penny less than £400 each..i aint putting thousands of hours of graft into my dogs to give you c**ts them for fuckall..you go to graft and give me your wages? Didn't think so lol..like everything in life if you want quality you pays your money,yes there will always be exceptions to the rule but in the main you know it makes sense

good true post if someones put alot of time and money into there dogs why should they not charge good money for them if the breeding is right and off honest parents i have no problem paying good money
no disrespect here what so ever , isn't this what all sellers say tho, got to put a pitch in or they ain't gonna sell, just paying for the name like anythink now days go Hugo boss buy top for £90 go primark £4 same top different logo why so much difference in range. Cause the NAME Edited by Outgoing hunter

But thats abit like saying "any",Saluki lurcher is no diffferent to Foxy,Charlie etc..yes they may be Saluki types but rest assured they aint the same..if you want a "cheapo" replica then fair play,id rather pay the dollar and have the real deal when it comes to dog's. Each to their own though buddy ?

• Like 4

BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE,,HIS THAT THE SAYING,,,LOL SOME ONE ON THIS POST CAN NOT BE ARSED TO GO BACK AND FIND IT,,,SAID IFF YOU PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A PUP FROM GOOD STOCK AND THE DOG DONT MAKE THE GRADE YOU ONLY HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME,,,,IVE GOT TO DISAGREE ON THAT ONE,, SOME DOGS JUST DONT HAVE IT,,,EVEN IN THE BEST OF HANDS,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 9

no disrespect here what so ever , isn't this what all sellers say tho, got to put a pitch in or they ain't gonna sell, just paying for the name like anythink now days go Hugo boss buy top for £90 go primark £4 same top different logo why so much difference in range. Cause the NAME

true yes but thats how life goes,,but id rather pay a extra few 100 for a well bred pup that i know parents work and so have all its ancestors that u can trace back for years no theye will make not all make a world beater but that s the chance you take with any dog

• Like 2

But thats abit like saying "any",Saluki lurcher is no diffferent to Foxy,Charlie etc..yes they may be Saluki types but rest assured they aint the same..if you want a "cheapo" replica then fair play,id rather pay the dollar and have the real deal when it comes to dog's. Each to their own though buddy ?

rest assured what dog is it a bull x? It's still a saluki at the end of the day . Me dads a footballer so does that mean my geans are gonna be super rich ?

If I 600 in my pocket and looking for a dog and I had the choice of an adult or a pup not been funny but it would be a pup everytime even if that pup cost me the 600 because even if u see the adult dog doing what it's said to be doing it might not do it the next time out then the seller of that dog will be called evry name possible now if u buy a pup bring it up properly and it don't work out u can always look back see what u did wrong if anything or it just wasn't cut out for the job. As for selling adult dog could and wouldn't do it if for what ever reason I to get r I would pts couldn't be doing with someone else having them even if I new the person selfish i no but 3 out of the 5 wouldn't go with anybody else.

• Like 2