What A Laugh Dog Prices

There were 2 bull X on the for sale section lately that went for £400 they sold quick.

you could pay £200 for a pup from proven stock and at least that on good grub for 1yr and that totals £400.

So if you could buy a ready made dog say3yr old that was good at its job and came with a decent trial for £600.

It's not to bad when the sums are worked out.

No bringing it on someone else has done all the training and put the time in.all you got to do is gain the dogs trust grab your lamp and you are out enjoying lamping.

And before the question start then yes I would pay that for a ready made dog.if it was an outstanding dog then maybe I'd pay a bit more.

• Like 2

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

There were 2 bull X on the for sale section lately that went for £400 they sold quick.

you could pay £200 for a pup from proven stock and at least that on good grub for 1yr and that totals £400.

So if you could buy a ready made dog say3yr old that was good at its job and came with a decent trial for £600.

No bringing it on someone else has done all the training and put the time in.all you got to do is gain the dogs trust grab your lamp and you are out enjoying lamping.

And before the question start then yes I would pay that for a ready made dog.if it was an outstanding dog then maybe I'd pay a bit more.

each to there own, Christmas round the corner a think the majority would say no. Plus you no what your putting in to a pup and no what yer getting out when buying one might be it but bonding wise might not won't to no. But o well everyone's different Edited by Outgoing hunter

Looks cracking dog though

Yer does look like a cracker tho, but looks arnt everything so people say ha. Could be worthless

You would see it working though first wouldn't you befor paying 500 for a dog,,,if it ticked the boxes ,,then away you go

• Like 4

each to there own, Christmas round the corner a think the majority would say no. Plus you no what your putting in to a pup and no what yer getting out when buying one might be it but bonding wise might not won't to no. But o well everyone's different
I don't mean at this time of year mate at Xmas most of our wallets are a bit thin.but if the dog was really good at its job.the litter mates were and a decent line of honest workers.

Then I don't think it's to bad to pay a wedge for a ready made dog.

I payed £400 for a pedigree staff about 20yrs ago that was pointed out to me it was slightly over shot.

I ripped the pedigree up and gave the dog away as a pet.but learned a lesson that day to get more into dogs and get a better understanding.

Some dog will attach themselfs to one person tho and would run through a brick wall for them.then if the dogs gets sold because some peoples circumstances change.the dog might not do feck all for its new owner and could be a different dog than it was before.always a big gamble paying prices like that

• Like 2

Looks cracking dog though

Yer does look like a cracker tho, but looks arnt everything so people say ha. Could be worthless
£500/£600 not a lot of the dogs 100% doing the job,but obviously you'd get a trial,and you could waste 18 month rearing pups that end up jackers.
  • Like 3

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and ears and remember most people selling a dog will not be selling a good one for nothing and plenty sell shite for good money buyer beware.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 11

There was a dog offered on here years ago,i cant remember the price,maybe £350?It looked like it had done a load of work,but i knew one of the previous owners who had got it from a dogs home,found it didnt measure up to any standard and had sold it for a song to someone who had passed it on to someone who had asked some one to sell it online because on looks alone it seemed very usefull,all that glistens isnt gold.

• Like 4