Think it'll cost upwards of £35mil just for Roman to show Jose where the door is. Then he needs to rid out and rebuild the team., at what cost, and with yet another a new man in charge on a kings ransom. I wonder when he'll finally get tired of pissing his money away on Chelski and bail out? I myself have no sympathy for either Mourinho or Abramovich?

• Like 2

It's the fecking players fault, the manager wants to win but he don't play, sack the fecking team. Too easy to use the manager as a scape goat, sure he was seen as the special one from his 1st spell there, but now he's up for the chop??? I'd start cutting wages then you'd see who wanted to really play for the team

• Like 1

This has to be the biggest crisis in their entire 12 year history :whistling: ....surely the test of any manager is when he has to rebuild a team.....having lost Cecz,Lampard,Drogba,Terry being on the way out etc this is his time to shine and they are not playing for him......my guess would be he lost the respect of his players after that carry on with the physio bird theres a lot more to managing men than tactics.

• Like 3

Last season was all down to him because his "phenomenal work " that brought the team to a level higher than they really are , this season he has blamed ball boys , referees ,other teams "unfair tactics" his own clubs medical staff ,the press ,tv pundits, his own players in fact he has questioned everything bar himself ,!

I know confidence in your own ability is a good thing ,but an over inflated ego just puts you in denial, his arrogance and selfish attempts at self presevation are chelsea s biggest problem this season , the man is an overated hateful little Portuguese kunt who I could happily punch for a week .

This week he said his players needed to learn a bit of humility without realising the irony . Tool .

• Like 2

I watched Hazard play an international a while ago and he looks like he did last season then watched him last week and he didn't want to be there , it's not just him but a tidy few players that ain't playing.

Mourinho publicly lambasted the medical team for not understanding the game and going on to treat Hazard. A player goes down and the ref has a quick look and waves the physio on. What the fcuk is the physio supposed to do.., say no???

What Mourinho should have done is roasted Hazard for being a fairy and rolling about on the floor hardly injured when his team had their backs against the wall.

If BSA plays Whatmore down the middle

Rodwell left of centre

fullbacks as centre forwards

Fletcher in the ball boy position

Mourinho will be in tears SAFC get under your skin like that

Sunderland fans ,sold out thier allocation nearly (christmas is coming after all )

Different gravy

keep the faith

• Like 5

If BSA plays Whatmore down the middle

Rodwell left of centre

fullbacks as centre forwards

Fletcher in the ball boy position

Mourinho will be in tears SAFC get under your skin like that

Sunderland fans ,sold out thier allocation nearly (christmas is coming after all )

Different gravy

keep the faith

:laugh: