Birmingham Roller Pigeons

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Noticed a big improvement this last couple weeks. Got them on just wheat now and managing to get them out for more regular flys. Im still not keen to breed off them as yet but i am looking at getting

I was wondering if any can help me out. I got my first kit of rollers this august, some birds 3 month 4 month and 2 just 2.5 month, plus the pair most were bred from which were approx 2 years. Bearing

some top roller men teeside way too

No i think i know who you thinkin about though but he just has tumblers now n peter got rid of the lot but i might still give him a ring i forgot about him to be honest he might be able to give me some pointers

I no they were really well bred I used to just sit and watch them they were rolling with in 1 minute if that.

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to the fella he gonna come down have a look but says they wont show true colours till in a good routine in better weather so fingers crossed but I definitely want a good stock pair i know i can breed some quality from

• 1 month later...

Noticed a big improvement this last couple weeks. Got them on just wheat now and managing to get them out for more regular flys. Im still not keen to breed off them as yet but i am looking at getting a couple of well bred squeakers in over the next month or so and adding them or perhaps a pair of older stock birds in to start breeding. I have got one spinning really quick and deep but it doesn't kit well dint know if this would be a hereditary fault id pass on to young so unless a mate shows its self like i say im wanting to start with as best a breeding base as poss

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now then not been on for a while. Yeah gettin on ok. Im on breeding a few should have 12-16 yb all going well so see what i get. Bit shit at the moment like as my better birds are all locked up but wont be long and ill be starting these so fingers crossed.