Calibre Question Well And Truly Tested By .177.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not just a yank but most .177 shooters

Moxy- I don't think half the boys on here have a rifle long enough to buy a supply of pellets for it. Especially Mac. Think he has 10 tins of test pellets. Finds which the gun likes shooting and then

Mark , it has nothing about the cal you shoot ,as i shoot both of the two most popular cal , none are more accurate than the other and that could include .20 .25 as well   As for .22 lads get a bit

Posted Images

Enjoy yer tweaking hot shot :good:

I have always bought in bulk. Me and my shooting buddy have often bought 20 + k at a time. Never had any problems until we got a shed load of premiers 6ish years ago.

No one else buy in bulk?

Yes mate makes sense, cheaper and find a serial no your gun likes and order a load. Some lads I know ordered 50 odd thousand that's abit giddy.

Nice shooting x 3 there, :good:

I`ve had many a sizeable bag with both .22 and .177 over the years Mac :rolleyes:

I fancy a dusk `till dawn decoying shoot this coming summer on wood pigeon to see if i can get into a large number with the HW 100 kt .177 on the primos sticks and then follow up same again with the HW 100 ks .22 a few days later.

Might even follow that up with the T Rex. That T Rex knocks pigeons over big time, every bit as good as the 100`s.

• Like 1