Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

Dirty scum f**k wits am sure they will be found and delt with the correct way

Gin anyway of getting me a link for the binoculars I will order a new pair for the man and the rest of the donations could go to Andy and wife having a better Christmas :thumbs:

Get well soon Andy and a speedy recovery mate

That is a terrific gesture Rex. Brought a tear to my eye tbh. :icon_redface: Shows that whatever petty squabbles we see on here, when the chips are down we are all on the same side.

Dirty scum f**k wits am sure they will be found and delt with the correct way

Gin anyway of getting me a link for the binoculars I will order a new pair for the man and the rest of the donations could go to Andy and wife having a better Christmas :thumbs:

Get well soon Andy and a speedy recovery mate

Awesome offer. Get him a tazer incase he sees these pricks around again

I still cant fathom what horridness makes people do something so cunty for so little. If he had thousands and thousands on him u could say greed took over. But what would a man in a field ferreting have on him that makes it worthwhile breaking his collarbone and leaving him there, possibly dead. And its depressing knowing the world can be so shit that the stigma they would get from being caught isnt enough to make them think twice. they beat up a 70 year old bloke ffs. If i did that i guarantee every single person i know would hate me and never speak to me again. My boss would fire me and give me multiple punches for it. Followed by my dad who is old now coming round and going hell for leather on me with all hes got. My mum would be crying and never speak to me again. My friends wouldnt have anything to do with me and i know a few would do me in if they seen me again.

Yet its just another day for scum like them.

• Like 2

Bloody hell rex26, thats very kind of you. I will get back to you on that. Tonya was crying on the phone at everyones kindness.

This is where we all come as one mate I am happy to help a fellow hunting man. It shouldn't come to this tho imo

I don't know the man personally but he sounds a genuine man trying make ends meet by doing what he loves

• Like 7

Dirty rotten b*****ds.

Hope they get what they deserve.

I'm out tomorrow and for a change I'm gonna catch a few more than usual now.. All my catch will go to Andy and his missis when I cash them in back home.

Good luck fella and remember ... You have friends on here.

Speechless ....

Second that. Get well soon fella. What a complete imbarresment to the sport. There probably HL members themselves. So Fckunig shame on you you low life scum.

dont be so quick to condemn our own someone out to rob would have took everything he had after goin to the trouble of koshing them so badly grabbing just the binos and cash says to me maybe trying to make it look like a robbery could well be a targetted attack by an anti

• Like 1