Hunting Life Member Attacked.

17 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Has the bloke been seen out and about by anyone off here, cant see him having the brass neck to turn up at a show

Saw him in the que for his pip assessment, he had his binoculars with him then..

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

pissing me self the usual gullible members

I gave him £20 or £25,I can’t remember which,and I am actually quite savvy,but I am a sucker for a hard luck story,been there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

It was those cheesy potless untrustworthy looking tats he had. Not too mention even a mark on his face. Left for dead allegedly 

the collar bone broke in 4 places did it for me mate. lol

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

My goldfish got ran over yesterday going to cost £1000 to fix him . 

Flush it down the toilet,it’s a fish,it’s disposable,but if you have ever seen people in real need then sometimes you have to help,Mr Kelly suckered quite a few of us,he was a bad apple on a site where most are decent.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Word has it Andy can see into space with all the binoculars. 

I think he’s one set away from seeing the future 

If he puts all the lenses into one tube it will be like the Hubble telescope.

65F9DE0D-2701-4E80-BA53-555FAA0E69C8.gif

• Haha 2

No matter how many binos he got he will never be able to see through them due to the set of plums covering the lenses hes that big of a dickhead, robbing people like he did, he most likely will end up with a few injuries he described when karma catches up with him

• Like 1