Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

If you do want to pm a description feel free as there's a couple lads I no of that I wouldn't put it past! I'll sort a donation out also when I get home ;) as has been said cumbria isn't all that big of a place! And these cnts need sorting!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Andy

Atb ant

If you do want to pm a description feel free as there's a couple lads I no of that I wouldn't put it past! I'll sort a donation out also when I get home ;) as has been said cumbria isn't all that big of a place! And these cnts need sorting!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Andy

Atb ant

its not in cumbria AGA.

edmundbyers is in county durham next to the derwent reservoir :thumbs:

• Like 2

that is sickening to read,it really dampens your faith in humanity when you realise people can do this to an elderly gentleman of the countryside,I hope these mongrels are found and quietly disposed of,but the likes of them get away with lots of stuff.I havent got Pay pal or a bank account so cant help but i send my best wishes to the man and his family,and its heart warming to see such generosity still in abundance.

• Like 3

cant believe what I've just read, what a pair of f*cking shithouses to beat up on a bloke getting on in yrs

but to leave him for dead in the middle of nowhere after robbing him, f*cking scum off the earth

any man that makes nets for a living will never be rich, but now the poor fella cant even make a few quid

its nice that lads on here have pulled together for him and hopefully we can get a few quid together for him

hope fully take the worry out getting through xmas for him and his wife.

I don't do paypal so if some one can send me his address i'll send a cheque to cover what was stolen

keep your chin up andy we know theres some shit out there but theres also so decent folk

• Like 2

rex26 and NELSON have bought a new pair to replace Andy's birthday present, and peterhunter86 is also sending a spare pair,- all very kind of you all. Have a great christmas lads and best wishes for the new year.

Dave

• Like 8