Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

Donation sent :thumbs:

rex26 you're a top lad offering to buy the new binos, as is everyone that's sent a donation :yes: this community brings a tear to your eye sometimes...

I try my best mate just boils my blood when I here of stuff like this happening to genuine people
  • Like 1

rex26,- Tonya thanks you very much for your kind offer, but they have now gone, they were on ebay.

Shame mate but the offer is still there if tonya wants to look for a pair and send me a link for them mate :thumbs:

Rex, i'll split the cost of the bins with you. Members of this forum buy stuff from me so im more than happy to put back in. :thumbs:

• Like 6

rex26,- Tonya thanks you very much for your kind offer, but they have now gone, they were on ebay.

Shame mate but the offer is still there if tonya wants to look for a pair and send me a link for them mate :thumbs:

Rex, i'll split the cost of the bins with you. Members of this forum buy stuff from me so im more than happy to put back in. :thumbs:

Top man :thumbs:

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife police are involved, i am very humbled by your get well wishes for andy and the donations which will brighten our christmas no end. i can replace everything that was stolen for when andy is up and about and ready to face the fells once again. the general public may slag the hunting community but at a time like this all of you coming together to help us, who many i dont know but share a love of the same sport is amazing and im sure there is not many community's that can brag of a togetherness like what has been shared by you all today.

many people would have thrown in the towel and given up after what has happened but andy was born in the country and was raised as a farmer and has had hunting running through is blood since he went out st 12 years old with his gamekeeper uncle who taught him the trade and he is not a quitter, he will be back on those fells with his trusty jack russell by his side in 2016 though applications for a ferreting buddy will be open from the 1st january 2016 lol

once again a million thanks for everything, each and every one of you is s star, merry christmas and a very happy hunting season to each and every one of you

Makes me proud do be part of this community, this is what it's all about :yes:

Atvb to you and Andy, hope you have a cracking Christmas and Andy's back out doing what he loves soon :thumbs:

• Like 1