Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

Moxy ,you made that sound like a bad thing that Lab kept an open mind .

Must have been easy getting info through pms. Hey ho I'm too trustworthy.

• Like 1

The whole episode has been a f***ing disgrace.... the lads on here have for a lot of years given to most decent causes that's been put up, most will be very reluctant from now on and that's a shame cause of 1 pair of c**ts....

What closure has there been?

As far as I can see he's gone never to be seen again, but surely if his business is net making (along with fraud obviously) he can't be that hard to find??

Its all got closure from what i understand.

I'll get closure when I see him at a show and he gives me my tenner back otherwise I'm putting one on his chin .
Spot on. Hopefully he gives the tenner and you chin him anyway.
And to think. You defend him when the allegations first came to light.

Yes the very slight allegations where it was like Chinese whispers. I trusted that a member on here, backed up by another well known member wouldn't be such a c**t. I was wrong....wrong enough to send money. If I met him I'd be getting my money back one way or the other.

Not wrong at all mate, being a decent fella ain't wrong.... I doubt you'll be bitten again though, and perhaps that's the sad thing out of this

• Like 2

I'll get closure when I see him at a show and he gives me my tenner back otherwise I'm putting one on his chin .
Yes the very slight allegations where it was like Chinese whispers. I trusted that a member on here, backed up by another well known member wouldn't be such a c**t. I was wrong....wrong enough to send money. If I met him I'd be getting my money back one way or the other.
Not wrong at all mate, being a decent fella ain't wrong.... I doubt you'll be bitten again though, and perhaps that's the sad thing out of this

Cheers mate. I'd still put my hand I my pocket and help if I can. I'll not let one dickhead spoil it.

Might need a bit more evidence next time though..?

• Like 4

I don't go to shows so if you see him ask him for my £20 back and if he doesn't give it give him two on the chin from me mate ......

• Like 2

Cheers mate. I'd still put my hand I my pocket and help if I can. I'll not let one dickhead spoil it.

Might need a bit more evidence next time though..

More evidence?? The bloke was photographed in bed with a sling on his arm ffs...no more evidence required lol

• Like 1

I don't go to shows so if you see him ask him for my £20 back and if he doesn't give it give him two on the chin from me mate ......

Bottler lol

• Like 3

Might need a bit more evidence next time though..

More evidence?? The bloke was photographed in bed with a sling on his arm ffs...no more evidence required lol
I want a doctors note mate......???
  • Like 2

Only the one Stan? Don't be selling yourself short :laugh:

Moxy ,you made that sound like a bad thing that Lab kept an open mind .

Your right. That comment did seem like a poke in the eye. It wasn't a dig.

Got to say. The whole thing should have just been put out into the open as soon as it was known. Rather than drip fed comments and innuendos.

The difficult thing was trying to get information together after everyone had been taken advantage of.