Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

Money, it's a crime.
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie.
Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today.
But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away.

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a
bruising!"
"Yeah!"........ Pink Floyd

I have been digesting kelly's facbook statement, dunno if you have read it but its quite revealing, he seems to be saying that this alleged attack is down to his ferreting permo or the net making

I cant believe for a second that net making is a cut throat industry & its got that Mr big is taking out contracts on folk :o who dare over step the mark . visions of grandeur & inflated ego springs to mind on that one

The last sentence is interesting

'' i never dreamed that someone obviously wants me out of the way either being it on the ferreting permission i have in edmundbyre or the net making business but obviously its plain that this is happening. i WILL continue with both and am really upset and feel heartbroken that so many people have made assumptions without contacting me and asking me what really went on''

So what really went on Andy ?????.......

• Like 2

I have been digesting kelly's facbook statement, dunno if you have read it but its quite revealing, he seems to be saying that this alleged attack is down to his ferreting permo or the net making

I cant believe for a second that net making is a cut throat industry & its got that Mr big is taking out contracts on folk :o who dare over step the mark . visions of grandeur & inflated ego springs to mind on that one

'' i never dreamed that someone obviously wants me out of the way either being it on the ferreting permission i have in edmundbyre or the net making business but obviously its plain that this is happening. i WILL continue with both and am really upset and feel heartbroken that so many people have made assumptions without contacting me and asking me what really went on''

kay any excuse will do ,but the more dramatic the better from his point of view ,or just grasping at straws to try and justify it all .no one is taken in to many inconsistancies in the story , a good lyer needs a good memory !!, he hasnt!!!.

kay any excuse will do ,but the more dramatic the better from his point of view ,or just grasping at straws to try and justify it all .no one is taken in to many inconsistancies in the story , a good lyer needs a good memory !!, he hasnt!!!.

That's the thing I suppose the net making business is cut throat its a dam sight harder to make a living from just making and selling nets it seems everybodys rattling out nets and no working for the minimum wage . but I don't think it would come to nearly killing somebody in a field , Does Andy work ? are the net business registered for tax etc ? that's how a few folk would go about it behind your back you would never know and they don't come close enough to you to lay a hand on you . Then getting a hiding for a ferreting permission don't wash either folk just moan to the farmer about you . be interesting the out come of this one

If Andy is worried about his ferreting permission then he wants to thank his lucky stars the police didnt get involved when some members on here suggested it. I cant imagine the farmer or his mother would be to pleased having to take time out to give an interview to the police. I certainly cant imagine them giving false information to cover up for him.

That's the thing I suppose the net making business is cut throat its a dam sight harder to make a living from just making and selling nets it seems everybodys rattling out nets and no working for the minimum wage . but I don't think it would come to nearly killing somebody in a field , Does Andy work ? are the net business registered for tax etc ? that's how a few folk would go about it behind your back you would never know and they don't come close enough to you to lay a hand on you . Then getting a hiding for a ferreting permission don't wash either folk just moan to the farmer about you . be interesting the out come of this one

Exactly he describes it as a business, that conjurers up in my head its his living rather than making a few nets for beer money , lots of folks turn a hobby into a small cottage industry but I guess most do it to supplement a paid job.

In my opinion it would be foolhardy to be on some kind of benefit & broadcast your running a net making business , so I can only assume he makes a living from making nets

you busy moxy?

the police are sorting it out it will be sorted and my name will be cleared. i would like to no myself where the people who started this got there information from as when the attack happened i was the only person in the field with the two swines that hit me. its a game of wrong information and shit stirring gone seriously wrong here. i have/ had a good reputation on hunting life and have dealt with peoples money and nets for many years, ask yourself a question why if i was going to 'rip' people off havent i done it before now or not sent out nets and kept the money when at times i have had people pay and had a months waiting list plus? im sure the figure of money raised is right i will check it today and let you no

ask moxy to phone me and ill sort it out with him and give him the number of the cid officer

right i checked sorry i apologise the total raised was £424.63

if you want the police details its

pc 2249 rutherford

crook police office cid

tel 101 ext 742412

crime number sb150157

he will talk to you about the attack

The copper can only talk about what YOU told him happened as he wasn't there either. I suspect you're keeping the story going so he doesn't do you for wasting police time.

Btw, how exactly does a bang on the arm leave you for dead for 2 1/2 hours?