Another Walk Out With The Webs

NELS0N

had some [BANNED TEXT] laughs with long nets as kids and teenagers thirty years ago, there was not much about to learn of, was all trail and error , and ghost stories , our first earlie goes was old seatrout nets just hung them of branches fences chase whatever was there with lamp , did catch as the nets were pre hung but some tangles at times ,hares to , same idea just big gate nets realy ,

• Like 1

Well done pal I was thinking about having a look out with the nets at night but these winds round here are far to strong at the min

might not be so many left after all that water.

Yeah I know pal most of Cumbria under water iv got a few places on high ground I can go but all the ones on the low ground will have been flooded out

yes but it was grim. to start with I forgot my netting jacket and wellies. i did have another in the car but it only had 4 pegs in it and no nets. no nets wasnt a problem as mr wilks had plenty. then there was no wind even though on Internet it said 22 mph winds. a lot of the land was wet. we did 2 drops and failed.

on the way back I lit some fields up we didn't go near but still on the permission and didn't see a pair of eyes at all.

I went to another farm with the plinker on the way home and had a look closer to home at another spot and seen nothing.

maybe next time

yes but it was grim. to start with I forgot my netting jacket and wellies. i did have another in the car but it only had 4 pegs in it and no nets. no nets wasnt a problem as mr wilks had plenty. then there was no wind even though on Internet it said 22 mph winds. a lot of the land was wet. we did 2 drops and failed.

on the way back I lit some fields up we didn't go near but still on the permission and didn't see a pair of eyes at all.

I went to another farm with the plinker on the way home and had a look closer to home at another spot and seen nothing.

maybe next time

Cant win them all mate, at least you were both out. :thumbs:

• Like 2