Collie Lurcher-Pics

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My one eyed Cur lurcher..

CAN I BE INCLUDED,LOL THEY DO HAVE A FAIR BIT OF COLLIE IN THEM,,,A XMAS CARD OF ME DOUARTER,, DONT NO HOW SHE JOINED THEM TOGEATHER

my bitch good little rabbiting bitch

Posted Images

if all goes well bob84 that wont be a problem,and i think the bitch is worth breeding from,shes ferreting,and hunts up and has done some big smelly yokes...well lots of big smelly yokes and worked with the rifle and im going to start her lamping now at 6 yrs old lol.the only thing shes not had is fox but thats cause i dont pursue them at all.the next thing now is to find a dog worthy of using.

i know where there a first cross colliehound his a big strong dog and i mean big and strong he wouldn't be in this man's kennels if he's did do his job i was think of using him or a full collie but it the thought of having a full litter to find good working home that has me stalling and I'm not sure if my bitch would really be able for litter because she'll be nearly 9 by the time id have time to rear a litter to the best i can I'm sure the man wouldn't mind u see him work or use him if u where interested might be something to think about atb bob

if all goes well bob84 that wont be a problem,and i think the bitch is worth breeding from,shes ferreting,and hunts up and has done some big smelly yokes...well lots of big smelly yokes and worked with the rifle and im going to start her lamping now at 6 yrs old lol.the only thing shes not had is fox but thats cause i dont pursue them at all.the next thing now is to find a dog worthy of using.

i know where there a first cross colliehound his a big strong dog and i mean big and strong he wouldn't be in this man's kennels if he's did do his job i was think of using him or a full collie but it the thought of having a full litter to find good working home that has me stalling and I'm not sure if my bitch would really be able for litter because she'll be nearly 9 by the time id have time to rear a litter to the best i can I'm sure the man wouldn't mind u see him work or use him if u where interested might be something to think about atb bob

thanks bob,i'll be back to ye next season,im going to write your name down now cause im murder for forgetting who the hell i speak to at times,shes only just gone out of season and i dont relish the thought of rearing a litter but needs must lol

No problem at all this dog knows his job it the thought of have a litter to find home at putting me off

Just rear what you need .. I would of been interested in a pup but I've got my name down for a pup of the same breeding already

That's what I was thinking but lads telling you ya ill definitely take a pup only when the time comes its a jasus lad I have no room and I won't just let them go to just anyone if I can get a pup ill breed out of my old bitch 3/4'whippethound or my bullhound x colliehound if she keep going the way she is but if jigsaw breed ill take a pup of him instead save me all the hassle ha