Collie Lurcher-Pics

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My one eyed Cur lurcher..

CAN I BE INCLUDED,LOL THEY DO HAVE A FAIR BIT OF COLLIE IN THEM,,,A XMAS CARD OF ME DOUARTER,, DONT NO HOW SHE JOINED THEM TOGEATHER

my bitch good little rabbiting bitch

Posted Images

If anyone need to add a nit of speed to there collie lurcher what would they add if not full hound

cross it with a fast,proven collie lurcher or a wizz banger coursing type would be my second choice
Wizz banger coursing type is the way I went , I hope it pays off :laugh:
  • Like 2

Fuji, what was don put to , to produce them pups? Cheers

This dog called Blue was mated to a Border Collie bitch and produced the red dog i had called Bulpa..

Img009211JPEG.jpg

This was Bulpa..

img002-3.jpg

Sire to Don a dog called Jack he was out of Bulpa x Cora ( out of the Blue dog at top x a bitch called Kes a daughter of Bulpa) ..

PIC_000222.jpg

Dam to Don..

PICT0644-1.jpg

Polly bitch Don mated..

PICT0030.jpg

Jess litter sister to Polly that Don mated..

2011-12-27142408.jpg

And both bitches are both descendants of both my Bulpa dog and therefore the Blue dog..lots of collie blood in the Don dog and hardly a smidgen of sighthound blood,just line bred lurcher blood ?

what exactly was in vics dog

Fuji, what was don put to , to produce them pups? Cheers

This dog called Blue was mated to a Border Collie bitch and produced the red dog i had called Bulpa..

Img009211JPEG.jpg

This was Bulpa..

img002-3.jpg

Sire to Don a dog called Jack he was out of Bulpa x Cora ( out of the Blue dog at top x a bitch called Kes a daughter of Bulpa) ..

PIC_000222.jpg

Dam to Don..

PICT0644-1.jpg

Polly bitch Don mated..

PICT0030.jpg

Jess litter sister to Polly that Don mated..

2011-12-27142408.jpg

And both bitches are both descendants of both my Bulpa dog and therefore the Blue dog..lots of collie blood in the Don dog and hardly a smidgen of sighthound blood,just line bred lurcher blood ?

what exactly was in vics dog

Pass lmao..

• Like 1

When say coursing type do u mean lurchers or coursing greyhound just out of interest

lurcher... bitch i used was whippet/saluki lurcher x whippet / saluki lurcher

When say coursing type do u mean lurchers or coursing greyhound just out of interest

I've got to agree with Chid. I wouldn't want a pure greyhound adding to an established line/type of lurcher

• Like 3

I've got to agree with Chid. I wouldn't want a pure greyhound adding to an established line/type of lurcher

+2

thats a bitch skully?ive a kelpie x here and 6 yrs old now,would like to take a pup from her maybe next year,no idea what id use for stud but most likely collie infusion of some form.
this is a long shot because u don't me but would u keep me in mind if u do consider taking a litter out your bitch I've been looking for a collie based lurchers for a while I'm in know rush so don't mind waiting if I dont ask I'll never know atb bob

if all goes well bob84 that wont be a problem,and i think the bitch is worth breeding from,shes ferreting,and hunts up and has done some big smelly yokes...well lots of big smelly yokes and worked with the rifle and im going to start her lamping now at 6 yrs old lol.the only thing shes not had is fox but thats cause i dont pursue them at all.the next thing now is to find a dog worthy of using.