• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dad just purchased five pairs ,I went to the breeders with him ,feck me the noise was unbearable give me a shed full of finches and canaries any day ?

Well it had to happen one day eh ,our sections first tiff .........now break and shake hands you pair of fannies

Really what are they then?.

Now the child is going to eat that crisp, showed the wife and she said that scandalous budgie on the child's highchair tray where the food is,child has no sense, takes all sorts to make the world go round...

He has also ate or tried to eat worms, grass, mud and anything else, cos I let him be a kid, not wrap him up in cotton wool, he even been ferreting and handled dead bunnies, heaven forbid lollol

Spot on :thumbs: and I bet he's got no allergies and is rarely sick, unlike these kids raised up wrapped in cotton wool and drowned in antibacterial gel :yes:

• Like 3

I cant stand them ugly little fuckers im not sure i could keep any bird in a cage indoors though ive tried but just felt guilty i guess its different if its part of the family like this one but how many caged birds are given that amount of attention.....not many i wouldnt of thought.

• Like 1

I wouldn't keep any animal in a cage that didn't get out and have time spent with/on them, canaries and finches being exception, tho I wouldnt have them if I even thought for a second there flights were too small or even cramped, hence I don't keep em anymore. Fook even the goldfish we won at fair had a big massive tank bought for it, before I decided even that was too small and put fish in inlaws big pond lol

Oh i hope my comment didnt sound arsey i think its great a youngster learning how to behave around animals.......what i meant was i probably couldnt keep a pet dog indoors but i could keep a working animal outside that came indoors occasionally.........similarly i could keep aviary birds but couldnt keep a bird caged....doesnt mean to say plenty of dogs/birds dont flourish in those situations though......anyway you know what i mean :D

• Like 1

I wouldn't keep any animal in a cage that didn't get out and have time spent with/on them, canaries and finches being exception, tho I wouldnt have them if I even thought for a second there flights were too small or even cramped, hence I don't keep em anymore. Fook even the goldfish we won at fair had a big massive tank bought for it, before I decided even that was too small and put fish in inlaws big pond lol

I haf a canary in 98 that I kept in the house and I let it fly around sitting room yousd to put a peg on curtain and he would look out Window then go back into cage have a pic in my mother's must have a look for it

As kids we had a gloster that was as tame as any budgie, but in all the years it's been only one, had and seen a few that would sit on ye for food, but they weren't tame like that old gloster

I get what you're saying we've always kept a pet budgie and they have always been tame but this one just stood out so I bought him maybe he was a once off either way my old man loved him but that was years ago but recently he asked for a budgie so im on the look out for a decent one I've noticed a post you made saying about anyone passing your way is welcome I doubt I'll be passing your way but if your ever passing this way your welcome to a few days in my company

• Like 2