All the good things you hear about budgies, put toys in with them they will have great fun, have cock and hen 5 months now in big cage got them young from different people, aviary breed, the most depressing pair of cunnts I ever saw, do fucck all but eat seed and millet and shite, don,t bath eat fruit, tried to hand tame them will seat on my hand inside the cage but not out I will breed them next year have the young from chicks and get rid of the depressing cunnts, would, that be a wise move, lucky I have my cock German roller singing his head off loves the baths great little bird................

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dad just purchased five pairs ,I went to the breeders with him ,feck me the noise was unbearable give me a shed full of finches and canaries any day ?

Well it had to happen one day eh ,our sections first tiff .........now break and shake hands you pair of fannies

Really what are they then?.

All the good things you hear about budgies, put toys in with them they will have great fun, have cock and hen 5 months now in big cage got them young from different people, aviary breed, the most depressing pair of cunnts I ever saw, do fucck all but eat seed and millet and shite, don,t bath eat fruit, tried to hand tame them will seat on my hand inside the cage but not out I will breed them next year have the young from chicks and get rid of the depressing cunnts, would, that be a wise move, lucky I have my cock German roller singing his head off loves the baths great little bird................

Out of interest are they the exhibition type?

Out of interest are they the exhibition type?

No

All the good things you hear about budgies, ...

Really :huh: what are they then?. :laugh::laugh:

Fireman you get out of wrong side of bed, people tell you they are full of energy non stop fun looking at them messing with each other and toys all day, they are boring cunnts,sit on the same perch all day, I don't advise any one to get budgies they are boring if mine are anything to go by......

• Like 1

You've depressed them by sounds of it ffs, poor wee things. Saying that of you talk same shite to them as ye do on here, I fully understand it. We got budgie here always have had and they never in cage, always fighting with kids for food or there toys haha, bully the dog's and always chattering away. Maybe your room too dull or summat, or they really do think k ye a boring cnut

You drew first blood, must be some kip you live in budgie flying around the house all day shitting ,picking at the kids food ffs, bullying the dog keep bird and dog away from kids food ffs, I feel like a snob when you come on here and talk the shite you do, should put kids first and not have animals near them when there eating,,,, you didn't think you would get away with your silly post lol, and then you walk right into it, get a brain.......

• Like 2

I let the budgies and canary out in the shed 3 times a week not in the fuccking house, not many people would like budgie going around the house shitting all day ffs robbing kids food, I'd say the polish is out now for the picture, ha ha, pick of my house wouldn't want to sicken you with my lovely dormer on 1 acre with no bird shit outside the cage, I'd say ye have row over who is cleaning the bird shit,LOL budgies do f**k all not worth buying that is my believe better off with canaries for anyone in 2 minds what to buy, now I'm heading to lamp....

I let the budgies and canary out in the shed 3 times a week not in the fuccking house, not many people would like budgie going around the house shitting all day ffs robbing kids food, I'd say the polish is out now for the picture, ha ha, pick of my house wouldn't want to sicken you with my lovely dormer on 1 acre with no bird shit outside the cage, I'd say ye have row over who is cleaning the bird shit,LOL budgies do f**k all not worth buying that is my believe better off with canaries for anyone in 2 minds what to buy, now I'm heading to lamp....

That's were your going wrong know wonder they wont leave the cage on your hand their afraid that they will shit on the good carpet they probably call you mrs bucket on the sly haha