72 replies to this topic

#46 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:42 am

Another quality thread from Les ...I wonder why the wildfowling section is dead these days ?

• albifrons likes this

#47 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:05 am

hey up is little bum chum is here .you no nowt done nowt .keyboard worriers .we get out and do it not bad for a silly old pensioner.5 days a week better than looking for lady boys in Vietnam.but each too there own

Why do you keep mentioning Vietnam and ladyboys?

#48 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:05 am

go back to my first post it was you that jumped in with your unwelcome comments then you never stop slagging what we were doing . MIK the bitch
  • Nots so bad lad likes this

#49 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:46 am

go back to my first post it was you that jumped in with your unwelcome comments then you never stop slagging what we were doing . MIK the bitch

So fuk ya clown

#50 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:12 pm

like I have said before you get nowt do nowt .mouth a lot that that's about it .and you go fuk yourself .divvy fuker

#51 HPR

HPR

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:19 pm

I agree with Les on this one . I myself like to read the post what les puts up . But then all the slagging comes . I don't see why people on this site just like recking people's threads . If you've all got problems with each other why not pm each other .
  • Nots so bad lad and leslie harold gedge like this

#52 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:30 pm

thank you HPR I know my spelling is not up to scratch .and no chance of ever wrighting a book .but my guns speake for me .has you have seen .

#53 Wideboy

Wideboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 973 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:47 pm

I agree with Les on this one . I myself like to read the post what les puts up . But then all the slagging comes . I don't see why people on this site just like recking people's threads . If you've all got problems with each other why not pm each other .

WTF are you on about? this was a tread aimed to slag off a member on here.

• Born Hunter likes this

#54 Wideboy

Wideboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 973 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:49 pm

thank you HPR I know my spelling is not up to scratch .and no chance of ever wrighting a book .but my guns speake for me .has you have seen .

Are you not going to correct HPR regarding his spelling, lady boy.

#55 HPR

HPR

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:56 pm

If I've spelt something wrong then say I won't cry about it . I like all the threads not just les's . Someone said no wonder this section is dead . All I was saying is yeah it is dead because you lot are always at each other . I for one like this section as its what I do in me spare time . It's good to see what people are getting and how they go about getting it . But then the shit comes and it spoils it .
  • Nots so bad lad, leslie harold gedge and stoggy like this

#56 Nots so bad lad

Nots so bad lad

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:57 pm

Couldn't of put it better myself you lot are so easy to wind up and bite every time this post was designed just for that just to show what little boys you really are hiding behind a key board and each other :laugh:

• leslie harold gedge likes this

#57 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:22 pm

So you show on here where Les threads have been spoiled by people slagging him .........yous are grown men FFS

#58 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:22 pm

Couldn't of put it better myself you lot are so easy to wind up and bite every time this post was designed just for that just to show what little boys you really are hiding behind a key board and each other :laugh:

FFS that says it all ....I rest my case

#59 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:29 pm

why you resting your case is it heavy mik

#60 HPR

HPR

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:32 pm

Not just saying les's threads I'm saying all the threads that you two end up arguing on . Doesn't have to be yours or his could be anyone's . just to clarify I'm not on know body's side here it's just boring .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users