Good Wee Hour

Well guys never really post outings but I enjoyed this wee one. My oldest son is just turning 11 and has been with me out in the country since he could waddle along, he noticed a wee wind blowing tonight and was at me fancy an hour as they do soon turns to a nag so I thought what the heck. I kept the older bitch on the slip approaching the first field and kept her pup off practicing lamping with no lead all was going well until I got to the field she must have got a strong gust an ran out In front, flicked the beam on and seen her flying over the hill a quick roll and first rabbit In the bag, saved herself a telling off lol. Walked to the second field an quite a distance out was one clamped thought go Rox off the pup went and ran by it stupid animal she came back so off for the older bitch up over the fence and out the seat thought perfect. I was happy with both takes wee man was grinning ear to ear. Not often u get two runs at rabbits round here never mind catches so was great to share with the wee guy and off course now he owns the best in the west until he got home and his mum put him straight " daddy keeps pot lickers" lol cheers all

• Like 3