Sign in to follow this  
vin

Level 2 Cert In Pest Management/control Course.

:hmm:Well I've no fecking sympathy for you,..out every night,..at the Discoteque (or wherever it is you youngsters go to )..abusing your body,..drinking and womanising :censored: .

Perhaps try staying in occasionally,.and buckling down to your studies,...instead of burning the candle at both ends :yes:

You should think of the future,...cos you don't want to end up like me,.. now do ya :thumbs:

ABSOLUTELY !!!

:hmm:Well I've no fecking sympathy for you,..out every night,..at the Discoteque (or wherever it is you youngsters go to )..abusing your body,..drinking and womanising :censored: .

Perhaps try staying in occasionally,.and buckling down to your studies,...instead of burning the candle at both ends :yes:

You should think of the future,...cos you don't want to end up like me,.. now do ya :thumbs:

I like ta Boogie ! I'm a dancing fool. :boogy:

You know that If I fail I'll be gutted. So I have been doing lots of homework and probably learning things that are irrelevant to the Course or the Examination. . . My head is full and it hurts. . I have lost sleep worrying about questions that I've got wrong in practice tests etc etc. :blink:

• Like 1

I like ta Boogie ! I'm a dancing fool. :boogy:

You know that If I fail I'll be gutted. So I have been doing lots of homework and probably learning things that are irrelevant to the Course or the Examination. . . My head is full and it hurts. . I have lost sleep worrying about questions that I've got wrong in practice tests etc etc. :blink:

Sounds like you'll probably fail then ... oh well never mind back to bouncing in mothercare .........

• Like 2

Don't get yourself wound up mate , even with all the mock papers you can find you will never come across all the questions that may be set . I took mine in early April , if you have done any sort of pest control before you will almost certainly , maybe, could just about , possibly pass ?????????????

As said before a lot of it is general common sense , yes there is some legislation, but if you've done the course and stayed awake you will p!ss it .

GOOD LUCK.

One question that got me was....'which native insect can be confused with bedbugs?'

And the answer is ?
A guess - shield bug?

I put Martin bug and the bites may be confused with fleas. Not a clue what the answer was?

I did the exam last Friday chaps..

Cannot say it was easy.

Just got to wait at least 6 weeks to find out now if I passed or not.

Good thing is that if I do fail any one of the 3 sections .. I can re-sit that part again.

The bedbug question got me too chaps.. I guessed at cockroach .. Lol. I knew it was wrong .

Thanks everyone

• Like 1

Are there many advantages to gaining these qualifications?

Of course there are ,,,otherwise your just a cowboy....

• Like 2

:hmm:I think you had best start advertising for another ferreting partner Tomo...

I've seen the effect, that a Red Rust Grain Beetle has on a man,...and when they start on about Pharaoh Ants,.well,..they are half way to becoming,. lost souls. :yes:

It can take over your life,..the subject is so vast, so all consuming...

When you mention trapping a genuine Black Rat from the London docklands, some tyros go all gooey eyed,....and being involved in a massive Cockroach job,..fair sets their pulses racing..

Dear Vin is well hooked on being a Pest Control Officer ...he is obsessed with bugs !

I've even seen his made to measure uniform,...kept in pristine condition,..hung on a hanger in the wardrobe would ya believe,...and what about that special Identity Card..

He thinks he is Jason fecking Bourne.... :icon_eek:

You'll not see him on a rabbit warren again,..mark my words... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 4

Lol at Phil ,,,by feck your right,,,he's sat in that truck driving and constantly banging on about,,,this insect or this mouse,,,

• Like 2