Level 2 Cert In Pest Management/control Course.

Guest vin
Go to solution Solved by moxy,

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop worrying you big funny,, piece of piss as others have said.   None of it relevant anyway,,, once you passed,,, just chuck a bit of sacarat in the corner,,, and a squirt of ficam here and there

Well I've no fecking sympathy for you,..out every night,..at the Discoteque (or wherever it is you youngsters go to )..abusing your body,..drinking and womanising . Perhaps try staying in occasiona

I think you had best start advertising for another ferreting partner Tomo...   I've seen the effect, that a Red Rust Grain Beetle has on a man,...and when they start on about Pharaoh Ants,.well,..th

failed on the health and safety section... re-sitting it next month.

Gutted cant begin to describe it.

Do you have to take the whole exam or can you just take the health and safety section.

No you just re-sit the section you failed on again. . i think you have a year to get it all right.

Edited by vin

failed on the health and safety section... re-sitting it next month.

Gutted cant begin to describe it.

See told you you'd fail now stop chasing dreams and stick to being the local rent boy ........

• Like 1

Bad luck mate , you'll get there and eventually you may even make a living out of it , but when you do its a great life !!!!

I'm already doing it full time,plus a few other part time earners. . . It is a great life ! :thumbs: