Level 2 Cert In Pest Management/control Course.

Guest vin
Go to solution Solved by moxy,

Your right Phil I think Tomo has been grooming young Nottzhunter for my job as assistant ferret wrangler..

I have become a part timer this winter..My poor dogs and ferts have been sadly neglected whilst I have been doing my training etc etc.

I'm ready to get back out on the bunnies again now though ... So you better get that BnB booked ASAP. :yes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop worrying you big funny,, piece of piss as others have said.   None of it relevant anyway,,, once you passed,,, just chuck a bit of sacarat in the corner,,, and a squirt of ficam here and there

Well I've no fecking sympathy for you,..out every night,..at the Discoteque (or wherever it is you youngsters go to )..abusing your body,..drinking and womanising . Perhaps try staying in occasiona

I think you had best start advertising for another ferreting partner Tomo...   I've seen the effect, that a Red Rust Grain Beetle has on a man,...and when they start on about Pharaoh Ants,.well,..th

• Solution

Your right Phil I think Tomo has been grooming young Nottzhunter for my job as assistant ferret wrangler..

I have become a part timer this winter..My poor dogs and ferts have been sadly neglected whilst I have been doing my training etc etc.

I'm ready to get back out on the bunnies again now though ... So you better get that BnB booked ASAP. :yes:

You've another day over my way before you sign up to any swingers weekend at a sordid B&B Young man!!

You've another day over my way before you sign up to any swingers weekend at a sordid B&B Young man!!

Don't worry Twinkle toes I haven't forgot. :laugh: I cant wait to get into them brambles... hehee

No brambles on this one :no:

Clean and steady :thumbs:

Well....until the digging starts.

:laugh: @ Tomo....

That old Bulldog is an antique,..I've posed with it all over the UK ; leaned on the fecker for hours,..(never actualy dug anything with it though ) :whistling:

Nevertheless,..it is a good honest tool,...and deserves looking after, so, I'm counting on you to watch over it and monitor Vin's renowned temper tantums and oftimes, erratic behaviour..

If he foolishly breaks it,...please make sure, he stays on that Fell,..fecking perminant... :laugh:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 2

Moxy.. I,ll bring Tomo and Socks with me next time and you can watch them 2 work and you will see for yourself what I have to put up with. . :whistling:

Don't want to be carrying any dead weight :laugh:

Be like a tellytubbys reunion.

Edited by vin

Moxy.. I,ll bring Tomo and Socks with me next time and you can watch them 2 work and you will see for yourself what I have to put up with. . :whistling:

Don't want to be carrying any dead weight :laugh:

Be like a tellytubbys reunion.

:laugh:

Get them all to bring a spade. We can all lean together

• 2 months later...