Level 2 Cert In Pest Management/control Course.

Guest vin
Go to solution Solved by moxy,

:hmm:Well I've no fecking sympathy for you,..out every night,..at the Discoteque (or wherever it is you youngsters go to )..abusing your body,..drinking and womanising :censored: .

Perhaps try staying in occasionally,.and buckling down to your studies,...instead of burning the candle at both ends :yes:

You should think of the future,...cos you don't want to end up like me,.. now do ya :thumbs:

ABSOLUTELY !!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop worrying you big funny,, piece of piss as others have said.   None of it relevant anyway,,, once you passed,,, just chuck a bit of sacarat in the corner,,, and a squirt of ficam here and there

Well I've no fecking sympathy for you,..out every night,..at the Discoteque (or wherever it is you youngsters go to )..abusing your body,..drinking and womanising . Perhaps try staying in occasiona

I think you had best start advertising for another ferreting partner Tomo...   I've seen the effect, that a Red Rust Grain Beetle has on a man,...and when they start on about Pharaoh Ants,.well,..th

:hmm:Well I've no fecking sympathy for you,..out every night,..at the Discoteque (or wherever it is you youngsters go to )..abusing your body,..drinking and womanising :censored: .

Perhaps try staying in occasionally,.and buckling down to your studies,...instead of burning the candle at both ends :yes:

You should think of the future,...cos you don't want to end up like me,.. now do ya :thumbs:

I like ta Boogie ! I'm a dancing fool. :boogy:

You know that If I fail I'll be gutted. So I have been doing lots of homework and probably learning things that are irrelevant to the Course or the Examination. . . My head is full and it hurts. . I have lost sleep worrying about questions that I've got wrong in practice tests etc etc. :blink:

I like ta Boogie ! I'm a dancing fool. :boogy:

You know that If I fail I'll be gutted. So I have been doing lots of homework and probably learning things that are irrelevant to the Course or the Examination. . . My head is full and it hurts. . I have lost sleep worrying about questions that I've got wrong in practice tests etc etc. :blink:

Sounds like you'll probably fail then ... oh well never mind back to bouncing in mothercare .........

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't get yourself wound up mate , even with all the mock papers you can find you will never come across all the questions that may be set . I took mine in early April , if you have done any sort of pest control before you will almost certainly , maybe, could just about , possibly pass ?????????????

As said before a lot of it is general common sense , yes there is some legislation, but if you've done the course and stayed awake you will p!ss it .

GOOD LUCK.

I did the exam last Friday chaps..

Cannot say it was easy.

Just got to wait at least 6 weeks to find out now if I passed or not.

Good thing is that if I do fail any one of the 3 sections .. I can re-sit that part again.

The bedbug question got me too chaps.. I guessed at cockroach .. Lol. I knew it was wrong .

Thanks everyone

:hmm:I think you had best start advertising for another ferreting partner Tomo...

I've seen the effect, that a Red Rust Grain Beetle has on a man,...and when they start on about Pharaoh Ants,.well,..they are half way to becoming,. lost souls. :yes:

It can take over your life,..the subject is so vast, so all consuming...

When you mention trapping a genuine Black Rat from the London docklands, some tyros go all gooey eyed,....and being involved in a massive Cockroach job,..fair sets their pulses racing..

Dear Vin is well hooked on being a Pest Control Officer ...he is obsessed with bugs !

I've even seen his made to measure uniform,...kept in pristine condition,..hung on a hanger in the wardrobe would ya believe,...and what about that special Identity Card..

He thinks he is Jason fecking Bourne.... :icon_eek:

You'll not see him on a rabbit warren again,..mark my words... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 3