Moonlight flighting

Hello i was wondering on asspets of moonlight flighting to take into account.It's on fields that wigeon are hitting thats my target but i was wondering for geese etc.Im next to tideal mud flats & was wondering on things i should take into account ie clouds i know they help but should i wait till tide starts to come in & push wildfowle or is there a time when activity is good.It's been years since i done it but never realy had much knowledge in this field any way.Sfty not realy an issue as it's fields not like being on the flats.

v-max shooting geese under the moon can be some of the finest shooting around well as you know there need's to be decent cloud cover if your on a field use paper wrapped up as the geese think this is the white in bird under the moon calling is 90% and decoy's 10% under the moon up your area i know it's when the tide come's in that push the geese of but i think it's when the full moon has set that the geese start to move and always mind when you get there the geese might be there when you get there but they will come back as they move around under the moon for hours i hope this is of some help to you

i hear it's heavy snow up north so we might get some decent numbers pushing down oue way if it's stay's hard up there for a few day's we will see new bird's come in with this full moon anyway :)

sorry v-max mixed my word's the best time as you will know is right now when the moon is 3/4 to full but there has been little cloud so far anyway what sort of numbers are on the basin not been over that way in while as i hear the guide over there is finding it hard going at the moment i am lucky i have a wee pond where around 1500 geese roost every night that's what its all about finding these wee quite spot's

regards

wildfowler-2007