Sign in to follow this  
jok

Soup

Well guys, once again I am totally gobsmacked. Worked for a family the other week fitting windows and could not believe the smells coming from the kitchen. This lady introduced me to the SOUP kettle. What a change that has made. You put the ingredients in, bit of salt and pepper, top it up with water, select the version of what you want as an end result, and hey presto, 21 minutes later you have it. Absolutely brilliant.

Yea dam handy things quick and easy. Pop your stuff in select smooth or chunky and press go. You can saute in them too before you fire it up as well.

Bacon and leek is very popular here

Well to be fair, I can't remember a day on our farm in Scotland when There wasn't soup going. :thumbs:

• Like 3

WK nice to hear from you. Mate this thing is the business. All my family are waiting for my next mix. :victory:

Peterhunter. Yes pal they do the lot. Absolutely brilliant. Not only that, you can forget about peeling carrots and parsnips etc as all the goodness is without doubt in the skins. Best £40 I ever spent.

• Like 1

Good for you. The whole family will get the benefit I assure you.

• Like 1

Right you lot. Let's get this really going with the best known recipes :boogy: Xmas coming up. You can have any soup choice whether veg, mixed fruit and veg, meat and veg or actually anything you find interesting. Go on. Let us all know your secret desires. (soup wise you clowns). :victory:

• Like 1

It's a Morphy Richards soup maker and got it from that place in Ankerside. 2nd hand electric goods. :thumbs: