Brocock Compatto

Think they've made pre full production and it might be available now according to their website. They look quite nice but I haven't seen any reviews on performance as yet. Almost look as good as the R10 aesthetically. May have to tap up the wife for one next year for my birthday. Hopefully someone will put up a review on here so we can get some pros and cons.

Think they've made pre full production and it might be available now according to their website. They look quite nice but I haven't seen any reviews on performance as yet. Almost look as good as the R10 aesthetically. May have to tap up the wife for one next year for my birthday. Hopefully someone will put up a review on here so we can get some pros and cons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking at these little beauty's and going to buy one when they're properly released ... made in daystate factory with slingshot hammer system and daystate mag .....

After all the problems with daystate rifles and there after sales team

but its ok as it has a Brocock name

Think ill give it a miss

Just remember when it go,s wrong and you send it back and they say its your fault and we will not put it right unless you pay us x number of pounds

you were warned :yes: :yes: :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2