Gopro For Falconry

bullet

just thought the topic can go here for the gopro hints and tips save glogging up threads or having a three way conversation on different threads, feel free to add what you find best(settings etc)

I find 720p at 60fps on low light has been best for me, ive played about with my settings now

atb bullet

I'm glad you started the thread........I was getting sick of clicking on the Gos threads expecting to see summit interesting & you lads were still harping on about fcuking GoPro's! Hahaha.....

haha, I put the idea to sean and he was ok to keep it going on our threads lol, but atleast it wont disappoint you now, when you getting one?

I like to use the gopro setting 1060p at 30fps on my lamping flight and would use it during the day time to when out with the mate doing some cover work with the springer's and lurcher.

have you tried it in slow motion though? it can be a bit blocky on certain settings, that why I like the one im using, the slow motion is awesome to show movements etc that you cant see at normal speeds,

Edited by bullet

I'm glad you started the thread........I was getting sick of clicking on the Gos threads expecting to see summit interesting & you lads were still harping on about fcuking GoPro's! Hahaha.....

haha, I put the idea to sean and he was ok to keep it going on our threads lol, but atleast it wont disappoint you now, when you getting one?

Probably in 10 years when you've all move on to something else.......I'm a techno dinosaur! Haha

• Like 2

Probably in 10 years when you've all move on to something else.......I'm a techno dinosaur! Haha

im self taught, keep deleting things as I find a better way or find ways to improve the footage on the editing side of things lol, the more I do the more I learn I guess

what memory card you using sean? ive got a 32gb extreme in at the mo, but that only gives just over 2hrs recording, just ordered a 64gb extreme pro off the bay(hoping its a proper one!!) with three batts and 96gb to go at it should last a while lol

what memory card you using sean? ive got a 32gb extreme in at the mo, but that only gives just over 2hrs recording, just ordered a 64gb extreme pro off the bay(hoping its a proper one!!) with three batts and 96gb to go at it should last a while lol

hi mate I'm using the pny 64gb memory card as it has a high speed reader that is need for the go pro,as I seen on the go pro when I stick the card in it says 8hr 50 mins I take that is what it can record in one go .as I know with the 32gb san disk ive got ive stored 8 dvds on training springers and there both 7 hours long ,

Edited by sean goshawk

I like to use the gopro setting 1060p at 30fps on my lamping flight and would use it during the day time to when out with the mate doing some cover work with the springer's and lurcher.

have you tried it in slow motion though? it can be a bit blocky on certain settings, that why I like the one im using, the slow motion is awesome to show movements etc that you cant see at normal speeds,

no mate as I don't know how to work the slow motion on it as I'm just a virgin to this go pro and learning as I go.

• Like 1

i'll have you let you know how it goes with the 64gb extreme card, I use the gopro studio for editing and getting to grips with it now lol

my lad is having a new computer for xmas so i'll do my film stuff on there when he's gone bed and not gaming hopefully

Edited by bullet

i'll have you let you know how it goes with the 64gb extreme card, I use the gopro studio for editing and getting to grips with it now lol

my lad is having a new computer for xmas so i'll do my film stuff on there when he's gone bed and not gaming hopefully

That's a san disk card I was told to stay away from them as they only read 40mb speed as the one I use reads at 50mb .i tried that gopro studio editing and can't use it and noticed that I can't get the option to drag my clip to a icon on the bottom to make a movie from.so I just use windows movie maker that is quicker for me.

• Like 1

That's a san disk card I was told to stay away from them as they only read 40mb speed as the one I use reads at 50mb .i tried that gopro studio editing and can't use it and noticed that I can't get the option to drag my clip to a icon on the bottom to make a movie from.so I just use windows movie maker that is quicker for me.

isn't it funny, coz I cant get my head around windows movie maker lol, i'll have to have a sit down and try a bit harder with it lol

you have to be careful with some of the memory cards, we used to have the wrong type in and it caused all kinds of issues, the videos were jumpy and not good and it often caused the GoPro to crash, some of the cards dont process the data quick enough. my dad bought the one recommended by a fella in a shop and it wasnt until I used it and had issues that I took it to a dive shop and he got the proper card for it. it was a Sandisk one but theres a little number on there that should have been 10 and ours said 1! all very confusing but apparently its quite a common issue